@VatsDWriter is back🤗🤗

This gives me immense pleasure and honour to announce that my baby sister is back with a bang (oh..man..this is so surreal..I feel like a proud parent..😂😂 which technically I am😉).

Yes..

..my dearies..

..you all heard it right.

VatsDWriter is back..

..only difference..

..this time she is an PUBLISHED AUTHOR.

Yes..

..now you all won't have to wait for any more updates as you will get her work as a book with all the chapter together.

But before we get into that..

..as you all can see she had finally revealed her name..

..VARTIKA.

You all can follow her on Instagram as well.
(vartika.kothiwal is her username).

Here is her message for her readers

As you all can see she has finally chosen to come out of her secretive world so I thought why don't I too drop a secret too

..that Vats oopss..I mean Vartika happens to not only be my favourite writer on Wattpad but she also happen to be my ULTIMATE Best Friend and little sister in the REAL WORLD too.

Yes Me and Vartika are related by heart.

It's been around 2 years that our relationship was born to our hearts.

Though we started from the moment when I was just one of her ardent fan whom she chose to interact with and to collaborate with on one of her stories but today the point where we both have reached honestly I don't even know how have I spent my life without her for so many years.

Today she is my kiddo and I am her "UNNI" ❤❤

Well..I don't get close to people that easily and neither do I let people come close to me as well but with Vartika it's a diffrent case altogether because not only did she made her way into my soul but now she is ruling it as well.

Coming to her "book" that she is going to publish all I can say that you all are about to get a Master piece soon in your hand.

Follow her on Instagram to get all the details regarding that and soon you all will say the same thing as I am saying now.

To all VatsDWriter 's fan..

..all I can say that I have been an avid witness of the hard work that she had done only for you all. Though she was away from you all but you all were the only thing that was running in her mind all these years. I have seen if with my own eyes how hard she had worked just because she was scare that she might fail you all or would not be able to deliver as per your expectation. All she cared was "Will my readers like it" / "Will they be disappointed" /  "What if I didn't write as per to the their level of expectation".

This book is solely her dedication to her fans.

She had worked immensely hard just because she had promised you all that she will be back very soon with a new story.
And trust me when I say this guys she has delivered exactly what she had promised.

You all have been incredibly and truly supportive of her and her work all this years.

Yes she was MIA 🙈🙈 but still you all supported her and never stopped loving her and that's why the love you all and Vartika shares is truly a bliss and a classic case of legendary love in my eyes.

And that's the only reason I am so excited to see you all becoming a part of this journey as well. You all deserve to be adored and loved and fortunately Vartika seems to deliver on every promised that she had made to you all.

That's why I won't request / ask you guys to support her because I know this (after all I am one of fan as well) that your love and support is already with her and would continue till the end of time.

May God bless her and her solid fanbase with loads of happiness and success and may this bond continue to grow deeper and stronger with the passage of time.

And my dear VatsDWriter

VARTIKA,

You deserve all the love and success in this world. Like I have always and constantly repeated (be it at our 2.00 am wala discussions or raat ko 2 minute wala discussions that lasted for hours) that "YOU ARE DESTINED FOR GREATNESS" and this happen to be the very first step towards it.

Wishing you all the love and luck in the world my love,

Your UNNI❤❤