58.

**Scroll down for Part 2**

**Part 1**

"...and that's seventeen." His words shocked her and she ended up hitting his shoulder. "..you are keeping counts..you pervert."

He begin to laugh as she continued to hit him "..a pervert with whom you "did" seventeen times with." Her face turned red as she looked away "Unbelievable"

"Oh man..who thought I will witness this day as well.." Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her that she landed straight against his chest "..that I will witness you like this.."

"..like what." She scowled "..naked and raged out.."

"Nope.." he removed a strand of hair from her face "..looking this beautiful in my arms all flushed and embarrassed..which only making you more beautiful and perfect.." he kissed her forehead making her heart going wild.

"..but that doesn't change the fact that I am married to Mr.Manik "Pervert" Malhotra who is keeping count how many time we did it in past 2 days.." she tried to lighten up the situation as she was getting all hot and bothered and didn't wanted to begin with the eighteenth round so soon.

"Well it's not my fault.." he kissed her knuckles. "..that my wife is extremely beautiful and just too irresistible that I can't control myself from feeling proud of the fact that she belong only to me."

"She always belonged to you Manik." She rolled her eyes. "..and now she is your wife..so what's so great about it. You don't need to pretend as if you have won a Nobel or Pulitzer.."

"You don't see yourself clearly at all do you." Leaning in he planted a kiss on her forehead "You are my most priceless possession Nandini. Every time I see you I choke with happiness especially remembering our first official meet at that cafe. How far we have come.." he smiled which made her smile in return. "..waise I wanted to ask you this..did you recognised me back then.."

Shaking her head she placed it against his chest "..what kind of an idiotic question is that Manik..isnt it obvious..Of course I did" her smile just grew wider as she remembered that day. "Why do you think I was so blatantly harsh to you.."

"I knew it" this time he kissed her temple. "So you were taking your personal vendetta against me in the name of Navya.."

"You were supposed to find me..however I found you there with Alia..though now i know she was there for Dhruv..and not with you. But back then I had no idea about that. That's why I was shocked when I found out that instead of supporting you she and Dhruv were trying to stop you. Because it clearly showed she was genuinely nice..and I couldn't hate her anymore."

"..i was thinking to get someone else involved but of course you open your mouth and forced me to get into the battle field. I knew that once I start I won't be able to hold back and that's why I was trying my best not to get involved. But of course it seemed you were just not ready to stop that's why I unleashed my she devil on you and humiliated you to my heart content. I thought we won't meet again so I thought why shouldnt I take the best opportunity and end up getting my revenge on you. So I let go and didnt do anything to stop myself."

"..thank god for that.." Manik sighed in relief. "..though I seriously regret my pathetic action back then and I am so glad that you taught me a lesson and showed me the exit door. But most importantly thank you for just showing up."