Bonus Chapter 3: The night of unadulterated lust

**Spoiler Alert : Mature Content Ahead
Anyone who has issues with this kind of scenes kindly skip the chapter altogether.**

Malhotra Mansion

Manik's bedroom.

Leaning down he whispered into her ears "I want you to scream my name Nandini"
as he roughly grinded himself against her with unmatched speed.

"AHHHHHH...MANIKKKK"She opened her mouth and yelled his name into the air complying to his demand as she matched Manik's rhythm and speed completely.

Both Manik and Nandini felt the pleasurable waves as they reach their rising peaks. Her violent orgasm shook her whole existence. Manik released her clit once her body settled from the lustful wave only to strok faster and faster feeling his own release building. His b*lls tightened as her body went limp. Both their bodies shivered feeling his release deep inside her.

As they both lie on each other Manik suddenly intertwined his fingers with Nandini. He brought their hands closed to his mouth as his eyes shine with happiness as he gazed at their engagement rings which was shining beautifully at both their ring fingers.

They were alone in Malhotra house with no one to catch or stop them. So Manik and Nandini didn't even bother to keep it low as they both gave into their burning passion.

Everyone was at the wedding venue while these two were at Malhotra house to celebrate their engagement in their style.

He smiled as the thought choked him with happiness that now the world knew that Nandini belonged to him.

He looked at Nandini who was still catching her breath after their intense orgasm. Her eyes were closed but her whole face was shining due to sweats courstey of their intense love making.

He removed the strand of hair across her forehead and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you for becoming mine Nandini."

Nandini smiled as she finally opened her eyes. "I have always been yours Manik. Did you forget that we are actually lawfully wedded husband and wife."

"How can I forget that, Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra." Manik whispered as he planted a kiss on her lips making Nandini smile again "It has such a beautiful ring to it. Say it again."

"As you say Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra." Manik smiled too.

Something changed in Nandini's eyes as she whispered "Again.."

"Say it Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra.." Manik's eyes turn dark too as he understood what Nandini was actually referring to.

"TAKE ME AGAIN, MR MANIK MALHOTRA"
she commanded looking straight into his eyes.

With eyes full of dark passion he stared at the beautifully molded woman who was now his wife in front of him.His hands touched every single inch of her naked body.

She whispered softly as his hands softly ran over her breasts which got hardened because of his touch.

Leaning down Manik slithered his tongue along her neck while his breath landed on her now moist neck making her body shiver beneath him.

Snaking his hands down her waist he reached her her hips. Manik moved his hand up to her head. His left hand was kept   under her a*s against him while his right hand forced her head down from above.

Nandini did not even both to put up a fight as she quietly gave in and did not question what Manik was doing to her. She was lost in him as she breathed heavily through her nose while her face met the mattress as Manik flipped her around.

In one swift blow he was inside her. "Ahhhh.." was all she could moan as he begin to move inside her slowly but firmly.

"Say you love me" Manik commanded

"I love you Manik." She replied as Manik begin to increase the pace of his thrust.

Out of nowhere Manik leaned in and pulling both her hands in front while still moving inside her he pressed Nandini's upper body on the bed. Nandini was so lost in Manik that she didn't even bother to check what Manik was doing. It was only when she couldn't pull herself back then she realized what Manik had actually done.

He handcuffed Nandini's hand with a steel handcuffs against the ironrods of the headboard while she was on her knees facing the headboard with her a*s in the air which gave him a perfect view of what she had to offer.

Letting go off his control over the devouring sight of her wife in front of him Manik unleashed his desire on Nandini as he kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled every single inch of her satiny body.

Nandini was his and he was Nandini's--this thought was driving him crazy with need, desire, lust, love and passion. He didn't bother to control himself as he continued to thrust against her while devouring every single inch of her existence. And all Nandini could do was to enjoy every single inch of Manik against her.

Tonight she simply wanted Manik to have her in every and any way possible.

Manik continued till he felt her whole body shake violently beneath him. He knew she was close so he simply ramped up the speed and put three fingers into her anus which pushed her off the edge and she exploded violently screaming name "MANIKKKK"

Seeing her undone was his enough to push him off the edge and he too violently came inside her.

They both lied on each other as Manik uncuffed Nandini and flipped her over so that now her back was pressing against the mattress.

As they lay there in each other's embrace, Nandini suddenly sat up with a start. "Oh no, we need to get back to the wedding venue before anyone realizes we're gone!"

Manik chuckled, "Relax Nandini we have some time and trust me no one would know what we've been up to and honestly
I don't know about you, but I'm not quite ready to let go of you yet."Manik grinned mischievously.

Nandini playfully rolled her eyes, "As much as I would love to stay here with you, we have responsibilities. And besides, we can't let anyone catch us."

Manik sighed dramatically, "Fine. But can we at least have one last round before we go?"

"No" Nandini shook her head "We need to leave now. You and I both no we can't stop at one last round ever. So "No". Let's go come on."

"Achcha, what about a kiss" Nandini frowned at Manik's request. "I promise I won't let it turn into anything more. Just one kiss, please."

Nandini smiled as she gave in to his demand she leaned in for a kiss that Manik turned into a full tongue make out session.

But finally Nandini managed to get him agree to go back to wedding venue. They quickly got dressed and headed back towards the wedding venue. As they drove back together, Manik took Nandini's hand and whispered softly"I will steal you away like this every night till we get married. So don't even think about stopping me."

Nandini laughed and replied teasingly, "As long as you promise to show me heaven every time I have no reasons to stop you."

"I don't ever want to let go of you. You make everything feel so right." Manik gently kissed her hand.

Nandini leaned into him and replied lovingly, "I feel the same way. Being with you is my dream coming true Manik"

They arrived back at the wedding venue just in time before anyone noticed their absence. As they parted ways for the time being, Manik whispered to Nandini with a smile on his face, "Until next time."

Nandini grinned back at him, "You better make it happen."

------------------------------------------------------------------