16.

"..here.."he extended the cup in front of her. "..your filter coffee.."

Though she took it but the look on face was more than enough for Manik to understand  exactly what was going on inside her head. "..Don't worry I haven't drugged it.."

She frowned. "..did I ever say anything like that.."to which Manik replied. "..you didn't..but your face did.."

"So now you are a face reader.."she snorted which made him smile. "..if my reading is wrong then why aren't you still drinking it.."

He extended his hand as he sat in front of her "..I get it you don't trust me..so your reaction is expected..however I would like you to trust me..so for that let me take a sip of it..and then after waiting for few minutes when I won't pass out or won't be in a drowsy state then you could be satisfied that I haven't done anything with it..you can drink it then..deal.."

"No need."saying this she finally drink it. "..it's not because I trust you or I am embarrassed or anything but I am drinking it because every one knows I am with you so if anything wrong happens with me..you are a dead meat. I know you are obnoxious but I also know you aren't a fool of that deegree to drug me or do something like that.."

Her words surprised him. "..did you just kind of complimented me or something.." to which she added. "..and here we go again..Mr.Malhotra back to his delusional world."

"I just stated the fact..but of course it's an independent country so you are free to think whatever you want to." She took another sip "..however I was thinking about something else.."

"..and what is that Ms.Murthy.."he was intrigued now.

"Looking at the way you deal with those financers in the meeting today no one can say that you took over Aryaman's place in the meeting. It looked as if you were supposed to take care of this from the very beginning. Since I know that you didn't had any connection with it till last night so I won't lie I am pretty stumped that how did you managed to handle this meeting so flawlessly." She was impressed and it was written all over her face but what really amazed Manik that she made no intention to hide it.

"..I never expected you to be so professional and to be honest so capable to handle such an important meeting just after having a preparation time of less than 12 hours..but still you not only did you successfully handled this meeting but also you managed to get them agreed to some conditions that we didn't thought they would agree on at first place..so effortlessly."