139.

**SPOILER ALERT
**Mature Content Ahead**

They were equals...

..so was their love for each other.

Their love is strong enough to face anything.

And tonight...

...this world surrounding them will burn down as they both will get consumed by each other's salacious needs and desire for each other.

Manik was kissing..rather than mauling Nandini's lips. However, after a few seconds of initial shock, Nandini realised what Manik wanted, what he needed at that moment.

Her.

Nandini didn't mould herself according to him rather she held on her own as she kissed him right back mirroring his level of intensity.

He tasted her wet mouth and the blood rushed to his head while she voiced her acceptance and willingness in the best way she could, by kissing his lips back.

Manik was not in her senses anymore. He continued to kiss her with a hunger that she had never before felt from him. He was ravishing her mouth by parting her lips with his tongue and entering her mouth, caressing her tongue with his. He sucked on her lips, drinking from them.

He was desperate.

The moment he had kissed her clinging lips in, he knew he was a goner.

His body was seeking release and he needed to have her now.

He lifted the heavy mass of her hair and pushed it in front of one shoulder, revealing her back to him. His mouth delicately nibbled on her one shoulder while he shoved the kurta and her bra from her arms, easing them off her.

He turned her around and moved back to stare at her as she was bared from the top. His eyes roved over her from her slender throat to down over her creamy breasts, from her rosy nipples down to the slim waist.

He had seen her like this before several times but today her beauty was something else altogether. He was awestruck for a second as he got lost in her beauty once again.

But he wanted to see more...

...he wanted more.

So without breaking the eye contact he reached up to her and rested his hand over the lines of her Churidhar. He stopped there while staring at her all the while.

Nandini knew what he was doing...

..he was asking permission because he didn't want her to get uncomfortable.

Even now in this state, he was thinking about her. This thought melt her heart.
She simply nodded which only made Manik's eyes turn dark with unfathomable desires.

Untying the knot he pulled the Churidhar and her undergarment off her..leaving her fully nude beneath him.

Once again his eyes travelled down her navel to the core of her femininity, over her legs and back again to her face.

"You're So beautiful, Nandini" His voice was nothing more than a whisper but it was loud enough for her to hear and turned her entire body into a live wire. "..so beautiful.."

He watched her delicious body stretched on the bed while her long black hair fanned out beneath her which almost made him lose it but he somehow gain some control and moved back only to get rid of his clothes.

He undid the buttons of his shirt and pulled it out of his arms. Then he unclasped his belt and took his trousers and briefs with it.

Nandini gasped as her eyes fell on his manhood but she didn't utter a word rather she waited impatiently for him to take over.

He rubbed his chest against her breasts till she was writhing beneath him. Raising himself on an elbow, he captured her mouth in a shattering kiss.

He caressed her face with his hand and then moved lower to caress her throat and the upper swells of her breasts before he captured one rosy mound in his hand and squeezed it hard earning a delightful moan from her.

Nandini was lost...

...too lost in her Manik.

The moment he had lowered his body to hers, waves of pleasure pulsed through her body.

As soon as Manik lowered his mouth to her bosom, she felt that she would die of the exquisite torture of his wet mouth on her.

With the thumb of one hand, he was circling one of her breasts while his mouth laid claim on her other breast, sucking, licking and blowing softly on her very aroused nipples driving her crazy.

She was out of control as he repeated the same effort on her other breast.

Manik lowered his hand further down, past her navel, at the juncture of her thighs as he continued to suck her breast.

Parting her legs away he put one of his fingers insure her caressing her core. Soon she was ready and wet for him as she continued to squirm under him.

He caressed her, slowly at first and then faster, increasing the pressure of his finger on her. She was trembling now, making incoherent sounds. He knew exactly what she ached for and he gave it to her.

Nandini was losing it. Her body was aching for release because of which her body was acting of its own accord, rising to meet his stroking finger.

Manik could feel her legs tightening so he pushed a second finger into her earning a scream from Nandini as she instantly came apart in his arms.

The sight of her coming undone beneath him was the last straw for him as he felt his blood pounding wildly in his body and he knew it was time.

She was breathing too hard as she was basking in aftermath of her orgasm that's why all she could hear was mumbling "I am sorry Nandini..but I can't take it anymore...I promise...I promise I will be gentle and slow next time..but at this moment...I can't...I just can't..control it.. anymore.."

Before she could comprehend his words, Manik nudged her thighs apart and positioned himself on her, touching his heavy arousal to her entrance and entering her wildly making her scream.

Feeling her all tight and velvety around him, made him lose the thread of control he was hanging on to.

Manik got tensed for a moment, letting her adjust to the size of him once again within her but soon she was wriggling beneath him, encouraging him to move. He realised what she wanted so he yielded to her and steadily moved inside her, filling her.

Nandini put her hands on his back and held him tight. Reality had faded long ago for her, the only thing real was this happening between them, she could feel the heat building inside her core

Nandini shut her eyes as she tried to reach the peak that was slowly coming nearer.

Manik had lost all contact with everything, except the woman in his arms, whose body he was filling in smooth strokes. He could feel the humming in his blood go stronger by the second.

He kissed her parted mouth and pushed further inside her softness.

Nandini's world spun out of control as she got lost in the abyss of pleasure as she came undone. She held Manik tightly scraping her nails against his back and broke from the kiss to let out a scream.

In two more strokes, Manik joined her too and he let out a roar...

..as together they reached the heights of passion that took them completely over the edge which simply made them forget about anything that wasn't theirs.

------------------------------------------------------------------