69.

**Scroll down for Part 2**

Part 1

"Amma this is not fair. Can't you accept my request just once." Raj acted like a child as he held on to Kishori's hand. "I don't know anything..you will be staying with us from now on along with Venkatesh and Shanno."

"How can we do that beta." Kishori shook her head in amusement "This is going to be Nandini's in-laws house. And as per rituals we can't even drink a drop of water here let alone shifting here. What will the world say."

"Who cares Amma." Raj was adamant now "and this isn't Nandini's in-law house rather it is going to be her parents house and since you are her grandmother which person in the world can raise questions about a mother living with her son. Does me and Nyonika are just Nandini's in-laws in your eyes Amma."

"Of course not." Kishori replied "I have raised you with my sons. And you are my son but beta try to understand this wont be feasible."

However this time Nyonika spoke "why Amma..you have never differentiated between your sons and Raj..then why are you saying all this now. We have lived way too alone Amma..let us also get bless with the presence of a wonderful family." She looked at Shanno "Shanno say na something.."

"Bhabhi..I dont want to say anything in this matter. Whatever you all being our elder will decide Murthy ji and I will be okay with it.." Shanno looked at Venkatesh who smiled back and backed her up "I agree with Shannoji completely. Whatever Raj bhai and Amma will decide we will simply follow through."

"See Amma." Raj was ecstatic now "even shanno and Venkatesh has no problem with it. At least now agree our request."

The entire family got busy in this discussion which gave the newly wedded love bird the opportunity to escape.

So they did.

"Come with me.." Manik held her hand and pulled her along. Nandini followed through though her mind was full of questions "where are you taking me Manik..everyone is downstairs only."

"In case you are forgetting we are already married and to our benefit our families already know how shameless I am so no worry. As it is they always this I am the one who cause trouble while you are the damsel in distress so even if they find out about us you can always play the victim card and I will be the convict which I totally don't mind being as long as I get to keep you by my side." He winked at her making her smile "You are so shameless."

"Yes..Your shameless husband." His words made her eyes shine with happiness "Mine..and mine only."

"Only yours." Manik kissed her forehead. "Now come with me."

She nodded and soon he took her to the third floor of the Malhotra Mansion. They entered a large corridor and finally stopped in front of a room that had double doors as its entrance "..and this is my room.."

"Should I be doubtful about your intentions." She raised her eyebrows to which he replied "when it comes to you..then be assured that they are always dirty." She slapped his shoulder hard.

He held her hand and kissed her knuckles "..but as of now I have brought you here because I have something else in my mind."

"I thought so.." Nandini looked at him. "You always have some reason or the other and the worst part you dont tell me anything in the beginning only to bombard me with information at the later stage that just get too much for me to handle."

"Well I agree with you on that and I apologize to you for that as well. But it's just that I don't want to worry you with unnecessary stuff.."

"But your hiding talent really makes me way more worried and that's why I have something in mind that I want to share with you with this intention that you will follow it through in the future.." Nandini's words sounded genuine to him. "..that's reasonable..so what is it.." to which she replied "..so in the future every single time whenever you are about to drop a bomb on me you need to make me prepare for it."

"If there is something that you want to tell me but you cannot because of something then you will say that you tried calling me but the call dropped."

"If there is something that you want my help with but you cannot ask it directly you can say that you lost something and you need my help with it."

"..and if there is something that you are going to share with me knowing that it might not be acceptable to me than in that case you will prepare me before hand by preparing the ground by simply making food for me.."

Part 2

(Five years later)

"What the hell are you doing at 4 am in the morning Mr. Malhotra." How she wish she could kill him for disturbing her at this hour. "..have you lost your mind.."

He smiled sarcastically "..good morning to you too..my love.."

"Oh shut up.." she wanted to throw something so badly at his face in that moment just to wipe that stupid smug off his face. "..and tell me what are you doing here."

"I am playing cricket here..would you like to do fielding in order to bold me out.." his word annoyed her beyond measures "..Manik Malhotra can you for once be serious."

"I am serious.." he replied too innocently "..that's why I am seriously preparing breakfast for you.." he finally added the finishing touches and presented the meal in front of her which made her eyes popped out in surprise as whatever he plated on the platter was her favorite "..your meal is here Mam.."

"How did you.." she looked at the plate that had rawa idli along with peanut chutney, brown bread sandwich accompanied with a cup of filter coffee. She looked at him and finished her sentence "..know about my favorite meal.."

"I didn't knew it was my favorite..I only made thing that was my favorite.." he pointed her to take a seat. "..after you Mam.."

"It's 4.00 am in the morning. My stomach is still asleep." She replied as she sat down on one of stools. "..but the aroma is quite appealing I must say.."

"I usually get quite hungry at this time so I thought of making breakfast at this time however I knew you might wake up so that's why I made food for you as well." He began to eat the meal on his plate.

His words had nothing that could make him suspicious so she didn't cross question him. However the aroma of the food was too much for her so she too finally dig in as she couldn't resist herself as well.

Manik didn't say anything as both of them are their food in complete silence. However when she took the final bite of this early breakfast Manik finally chose to ask the question that made her choke for a second"..so do you have a boyfriend."

------------------------------------------------------------------