111.

Nandini was patting Aarav's back as he was sleeping peacefully in his mother's embrace completely unaware of the turmoil that was raging inside her.

She was so angry that she felt one wrong move can bring the entire Malhotra Mansion down.

Manik was overprotective of Aarav but that doesn't mean that he would get the right to treat her like that.

Nandini knew MANIK knew it all along that she was faking her memory loss then how dare he called her AARAV'S STEPMOTHER.

How could he be so mean to her and her love toward Aarav. Of course, she knew that whatever he did was in complete anger and fear of losing his only child. But Aarav wasn't only MANIK'S son. He was her son too.

And how dare MANIK tried to take that right away from her.

Manik wanted to hurt Nandini so bad for not taking care of Aarav at that moment that he ended up taking the absolute uncalled for step.. calling her AARAV'S STEPMOTHER.

Since MANIK knew that she wasn't in a position to blow her cover-up yet so that was the only hurtful way to take it out on her.

But it was a step too far.

Nandini Murthy would have let it pass.

But

Nandini Malhotra won't.

She won't let MANIK MALHOTRA walk all over her just because he happens to be her husband and the father of her son.

It seems MANIK MALHOTRA has forgotten what truly NANDINI was all about.

He had messed with the wrong person this time.

She will make him suffer this time so that never again will he dare to repeat his mistake ever.

Yes, she understands that he wasn't in the correct state of mind but neither was she. And if she can see things straight being Aarav's mother who was deathly worried for her son too then what excuse was Manik left with to behave in such a pathetic manner.

Just because something wrong has happened with you it doesn't give you any right to do wrong with others.

No matter what the circumstances was.

Her love for Manik as his wife was still intact that's why she took care of everything else and made sure Manik's relationship with his loved ones doesn't suffer.. not even a bit.

However the love of a mother for her child was, is and always will be greater and more than the love of a wife for her husband and that was the reason Nandini can't let Manik walk away with his harsh words and pathetic act this time.

Finally, when she was sure enough that his son was asleep she covered his body under the sheet and slowly stepped away from the bed. She walked out of the room and dialled Raj's Number. "I will deal with it my way Dad. This is not between your daughter in law and son but this is between Aarav's Maa and Dad."

"I wanted to set things clear between you and your son but because of the moron antics of your son I have changed my mind. I will let you torture him only when I am done with him."

"I love him more than my life Dad but this time he needs to realise that how dangerous Aarav's mother can be so that he never repeat this kind of thing. Manik will pay for his words and I won't go any slower on him however I won't let anyone else interfere with my revenge plan for the moment that's why you need to cancel your tickets at the moment and put your full attention on RV. Play with him to your heart content and then once I get over with your son pass down RV to me so that I could finish him and his family once for all because we all wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for CHOPRA'S."

"I will keep you posted so that you can keep Maa and Amms in check. I need to go check on my son so that I don't end up killing your son in a rage. I will talk to you later Dad."

"Do whatever you want Princess. Your Dad is always with you" was the answer of her most favourite man in the world. "I love you Dad"

"I love you too my love. Good night and sweet dream baby girl"

Raj was now ecstatic because he now knew that his Princess was totally in control of the situation which means that now he can have his free hand on RV — an opportunity that finally came knocking on Raj's door. Something that he had been waiting for so long.

As far as Nandini was concerned she was about to return to Aarav's room when she saw Manik pacing in the living area.

It has been 4 days since Nandini hasn't spoken to him and it was affecting Manik's health. He wasn't eating properly or resting.

So she chose to make the call.

"I don't want to eat.." once again she heard Manik but this time the housemaid was ready with the answer that made Manik left with no other choice than to eat everything instantly.

"Sir, Nandini Mam has ordered that if you skipped any single of the meal of the day she would take Aarav baba with her forever in that instant. So if you won't eat it then she would be leaving with Aarav Baba at this moment only"

And before they knew MANIK was sitting on the chair with his food on the dining table that he began to munch it down.

"You shouldn't have said that Manik. Now I can't and won't stop till you learn this lesson that never mess with A MOTHER.."

"EVER.."

----------------------------------------------------------------