31.

"..do let me know when you get hold of her.."Aryaman was about to say something more when his eyes fell on Manik who was descending the stairs with his eyes only on Aryaman. "..I will call you later..He is here.."

..and without even waiting to hear the response from the other side Aryaman cut the call.

"Why do you have her phone.."Aryaman questioned him as he too started to walk towards Manik. "..where is Nandini..what did..you.."

However he couldn't finish his sentence as he fell back on the ground sliding several feet away from where he was originally standing as Manik kicked him right across his chest with full force.

Aryaman was taken aback for a second but soon shock was replaced by anger as soon as Manik spoke "..how dare you bring her here..and that too on date.."

"She isn't your property Mr.Malhotra that I would require you permission to ask her out." Aryaman got back on his feet. "..I have officially taken permission from her Amms to date her so that she could know me better and give our relationship a chance.."

"I am playing a fair game unlike you..who simply wants to have it all.."Aryaman knew he was supposed to play it cool but Manik's actions were really annoying him now.

"How dare you even say something like that.."Manik was about to punch him but this time Aryaman held his stand and stopped it in mid air. "..why did I say something wrong..I don't think so.." he shook his head away.

"On one hand you are betraying my sister by putting up the act of being her "best boyfriend" ever and on the other hand you are acting like a raged Monster just because I brought Nandini on a date..matlab you want to have the cake and eat it too..wah Manik Malhotra..wah..slow claps for you.."Aryaman clapped as he snorted.

"Don't get involve into something that you have no clue about.."Manik held his collar. "..and stay away from Nandini.."

"Or else what.."Aryaman held his collar as well. "..Mr. Manik Malhotra..or else what.."

"Your empty threats won't work on me because I am not scared of you like other people..and not even for a second delude yourself into thinking that I won't fight back..Next time even if you try to hit me your handsome face would be history..and I don't give threat as I believe in action.."Aryaman warned.

"I am so scared Aryaman Khurana.."Manik replied too dramatically to which Aryaman added. "..you should be..as soon I am going to take Nandini away from you.."

His words only made Manik smile "..so you too agree that Nandini is already mine if you are planning to steal her away from me..but let me tell you something Mr.Khurrana.."

"Nandini is Mine.."

"..and she will always be mine.."

"..no matter what.."

"..nothing can take her away from me..nothing.."

Aryaman smirk as he pushed Manik back "..Really Manik..and how are you so sure about it.."

"As far as I remember..you are dating Alia..at least that's what the world know of..and much to your disadvantage I am already blessed with Amms blessing to win over her grand daughter's heart..so tell me how will you stop me Manik..how.."Aryaman reminded him.

"So you know about me and Alia.."Manik wasn't shocked at all. "..but still you are saying all this.."

"Dil ke hathon majboor hu Manik..kya karoon.."Aryaman made a devilish face. "..you know the saying right "Everything is fair in love and war.."..so I am just following this simple fact.."

"Don't start such war that you can't finish off Aryaman.."Manik warned.

"You have already started this war by going after Nandini and hiding something extremely crucial about Alia from all of us..I am simply following through what you have begun."Aryaman words made Manik scowled. "I know you still won't utter a word and won't come out in the open with the truth of your and Alia's relationship..which will give me the ultimate edge as you won't be able to pursue Nandini openly..and I won't let you pursue her like today you can be rest assured of that..so I really don't see how you will keep me stealing her away from you."

"All's fair in love and war right..Mr.Khurana..do remember that yourself..as well..because there are no rules on my mat anymore.."Manik declared. "..and yes..just for the records whenever and wherever you see Nandini..you will always find me right next to her..so spend your time over something that will yield you some result not over something that's you are doomed to loose from the very beginning.."

"We will see who will win and have the last laugh while who will be left whining as a soul looser.."Aryaman challenged him to which Manik reverted "..We shall..Mr.Khurana..we surely will.."

Saying this Manik was about to walk away but he couldn't as he needed to do something so like a lightning streak he turned and before Aryaman could stop him this time Manik's punch met Aryaman's jaw making him fall on the ground once again..this time bleeding.

"Next time touch her again and I will bleed you to death..that's my promise Aryaman Khurana.."

..and finally Manik walked out from there.

But instead of being raged out Aryaman smiled as he got back on his feet while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips
"..and if you didn't fulfil your part of the challenge then I will wipe your existence away Mr.Manik Malhotra..that's my promise to you."

His phone begun to ring so he immediately answer it as it was from Soha.

He sighed in relief as Soha gave him the news that he was awaiting "..thank God..this girl na..hold her back there..I will be there soon..we need to know exactly what happened between her and Manik that she literally ran away from here without even informing me.."

On getting a satisfactory response Aryaman ended the call.

"God..yeh dono toh pagal karke chodenge mujhe. Mujhe aur Soha ko bachche paida karne ki zarurat hi nahi padegi..inn dono ke hi problems solve karte karte budapa aa jaega.."he shook his head in annoyance. "..aise dost ho toh dushmano ki kissey zarurat..mere love life ki band baja di hai..inn dono ne..par koi na..ek baar sab theek ho jae..inn dono se interest ke sath hisab barabar karunga..dekh lena.."

He looked around only to find some people staring at him that's when he realised he was talking to himself.

"..waise mai apne aap se kyu bar bar kar raha hu..dosti ka side effect..why me..damn.."he snorted then without saying anything more he got into his car and drove away from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Kya better laga..

..Manik ki laat ya uska punch..😂😂

Bechare Aryaman ko punching bag bana diya..

..but don't worry Aryaman..

..tera time aaega..😉😂.**