88.

Everything went perfect with the presentation. The members who attended this meeting gave a positive nod to her proposal. She was ecstatic as everyone congratulated her for the hard work that she had put on behind this presentation from past two months and finally today her efforts paid off.

Manik officially congratulated her and they both signed the contact papers making her proposal with the Malhotra Industries official even on paper.

However she could feel the hostility coming from one single person that she could clearly see was burning in rage as her deal with Malhotra Industries became legal and official. That was the same person who tried to pin point flaws in her presentation.
Of course those efforts went in vain because Nandini left no stone unturned while preparing this presentation so she was very well aware of any questions that were supposed to be asked during the presentation.

But this person was interrupting her even when Nandini was making the presentation. Obviously Nandini wasn't blind. She could clearly see all those intentional efforts were directed to throw her off flow but with her wits, calm and zealous she not only just replied to every query that was raised but also ended up explaining everything with even more efficiency in one flow.

Nandini isn't that patient with bullies or people with negative aura but the reason why she didn't say anything or didn't do anything because she didn't wanted to waste her time on someone who has no relevance in her life to begin with.

But she had to admit that this person was not only stubborn but also had the characteristic of being highly delusional.

No wonder Manik disliked her so much.

What was her name again?

Somaya..Shanaya..Samaya..oh wait..

..SANAYA.

Nandini finally remembered her name as she sat across her in the meeting room where Cabir and Aryaman were summing up the last formal part of the meeting. Manik was busy with other members (apart from Sanaya and his friends) as they discussed something. The girls along with Abhimanyu and Dhruv were lunch plans.

She begin to collect her things when finally Sanaya opened her mouth that turned all the eyes in the room turned towards her. "So how does it feel to be favored by Manik. Does it feel good Miss Nandini Malhotra having the owner of Malhotra Industries dancing at your fingertips."

Sanaya said all those words to shock people but much to her surprise no one including the other members showed no sign of getting in state of shock because of her words because just like Nandini even they weren't blind.

Nandini looked at her with a smiling face "It feels the best." shocking Sanaya beyond measures.

"How good you must be in bed Nandini that even Manik ended up dancing on your tunes." This time no one was shocked rather they were outraged.

"Sanaya what nonsense.." one of the members tried to speak but Manik cut them off. "It's a request if you all are disgusted at Miss. Sanaya's behavior then you all can leave as we are already done with the presentation."

"Manik..how.." Sanaya tried speaking this time when the other members spoke in unison "We will leave Mr. Malhotra because unlike Miss. Sanaya we aren't shamelessly pathetic."

"How dare you.." once again Sanaya was cut by Manik. "Then I will see you all in the other meetings."

"That you will. But it's a request please don't invite Miss Sanaya in that because we are done with her unprofessional antics. You have high tolerance for her pathetic behavior but we won't be able to keep our disgust and rage in control next time." One of the member said these words without even bothering to look at Sanaya.

"I will surely keep this mind in the next meeting. Thank you."Manik bid farewell to them.

They all nodded and left the presentation room.

"Now coming to your question." Nandini looked back at Sanaya "Not that it's any of your business but then too I will answer your question Me and Manik have an excellent sex life. I guess you didn't have the ability to seduce a man even after throwing yourself at him over and over again for years so that sort of clear as to why you are showing your true colors in front of everyone."

Nandini turned to look at Manik "didn't you tell her about this morning. Or last night. Or the time near the dawn on the terrace.."

Everyone except Sanaya was finding it extremely difficult to keep a straight face.

"You two...are.." Sanaya was in such a state of shock that she couldn't get those words out loud so Nandini finished the sentence for her.

"..living together...and "doing" the "unthinkable" and "unspeakable" that is beyond anyone's imagination." She winked making Manik's eyes widened in shock and other's face red as they tried to control their laughter within.

"Why do you think Manik gave me everything on platter because I am his favorite dessert now." Nandini's words made Sanaya face turn in rage now. "You..wh*re..sl*t..how dare you talk about my Manik like this. He wouldn't even lay one single finger at you because he is so much in love with his late wife. If that wasn't the case Manik would have been with me..and not someone like you..so don't get any wrong ideas..you are nothing but..."

This time Nandini cut her off as finally her face turned grim "So finally you realised that no matter what happens Manik will never cheat on his late wife because unlike other people Manik isn't a Pervert or predator who feed on the dignity of another woman. It's a good thing you know this that no matter how hard or badly you try you can never take place of his late wife in his life."

"And coming to my relationship with him it's something that you won't understand. I am not someone who will throw myself at someone to get some projects finalized. I am extremely hardworking and unlike you I have got brains so my hard work does all the tricks for me. Though I know it would be difficult for you to understand but let me tell you something very clearly that unlike Manik I am not that patient and I don't take sh*t neither do I have a tendency to tolerate it. "

"So next time think hundred times before opening your plastic surgery fixed mouth because next time there won't be any next time for you because I will break your face in such manner that no plastic surgeon would be able to fix your pathetic face."

Nandini stood on her feet and Sanaya sank down in her seat "You might not have a class but I do that's why I am not touching you today but next time it won't take me a second to stoop to your level to show you to want extent I can go if I pick up hatred for someone. Trust me you won't be able to handle it because you are just not that capable at all."

"Get it." Nandini warned.

Sanaya didn't knew how to behave or say anymore so she simply nodded. "Now get lost before I call the security and get you kicked out of this place."

And the very next moment Sanaya ran away like a wet cat who was running away to save her life.

Except for Manik everyone burst out laughing and started to cheer for Nandini. She bowed down in front of them. They chatted as they took Nandini along with them to lunch leaving Manik behind.

Manik was lost in his own thought when someone clicked her fingers right in front of him. He looked up to see Nandini was waiting for him. "Where are you lost Manik. Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us."

He nodded as he smiled at her. "So how many times did we "did it" Miss Nandini.--the "unthinkable" / "the unimaginable" that's beyond anyone's imagination."

"Oh shut up. I knew you would bring this up." Nandini shook her head in amusement.

"Are you sure you haven't seen anything Nandini. Going by your words things doesn't seem like that." Manik teased her.

"Keep talking and your "it" will be the talk of the past because I will end up breaking it. So shut up and let's go for lunch." She warned but with a smile etched face.

Manik was ecstatic that though she doesn't remember anything but still she was the same bad a*s Nandini whom he fell in love with even after getting punched on several occasions.

Just like his love for her even Nandini was the same.

And He Was Finally Happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------