136.

**and we are back to the present time.
Everything that will happen from now on is in the current time. So hopefully there won't be any confusion. So let's begin **

Present Day

She kissed him until she felt his nerves calming down under her touch. Then resting her forehead against his she said "Manik...you need to calm down. We can't ruin everything that we have worked so hard for. And please don't mind my words at all. I don't mean any of it."

Manik took her in his embrace "Even after knowing that you are pretending to hate me it still doesn't change the fact that I am hating every single moment of it. It hurts Nandini. It hurts to even think that you could hate me so much."

"I can never hate you Manik. No matter what you do. Do you think it's easy for me to say those words to you but Manik we have to do this because we need to finish this forever. We can't live like this Manik for the rest of our lives Manik. We have to get these people out of our lives." Nandini kissed the tip of his chin.

"But it's getting tough Nandini. And to top it up now you want me to be harsh on you as well. I can't do that." Manik frowned.

"You were just so harsh on me 10 minutes ago." Nandini tried to make him smile but it did not affect Manik. "I AM SERIOUS NANDINI."

"So am I. You were too rough today. Not that I am complaining but still.." she stopped when he looked away. "Okay...I am sorry Manik. I was trying to make you smile."

"I will smile when we can finally put this mess behind us. And no I am not agreeing to this. I won't ever behave or even pretend to behave like an arrogant moron with you. So I am putting my foot down this time." Manik declared.

"No one will believe us Manik until you act rudely with me. We need to make Rajveer and Sanaya believe that their so-called plan is working. We need to give them these few moments of happiness before we could finally close their chapter forever." Nandini was adamant.

Manik shook his head in a negative "Can't we just kill them and throw their bodies from some cliff or something."

"That would be easy death for them and it isn't enough. They need to survive Manik so that we could give them a life which is worse than death." Nandini's face turned grim. "And I know you want that too. So don't you dare lie to me about it."

"Fine" Manik held her close. "I give in. But I want something in return."

His eyes made her soul burn. "Who's stopping you from taking something that's already yours."

Manik smiled and the next thing she knew she was flying high with Manik with pure ecstasy and burning passion.

------------------------------------------------------------------