33.

**Thank you for keeping so much of patience. Hopefully this Chapter will make it up to some extent.

Though I am a bit confused..

..why am I getting messages from my readers that I shouldn't quit Wattpad or shouldn't leave my stories incomplete.

Did something happened that I am not aware of.

I am not quitting Wattpad.

I am simply going to stop writing Fanfiction (at least for some times).

I am not going to stop writing.(though I will only write other genres..if anyone wants to read it..they are more than welcome.😊)

I will complete each of my ongoing books.

There..I have said it.

I don't know why my readers are panicking
but i hope my assurance will at least bring them little peace of mind.

Now let's get to the Chapter.

Hopefully you all will like it.

Happy Reading.**

------------------------------------------------------------------

"..what are we going to do now.."Alia sighed as she covered her face with her palm. "..this is a nightmare.."

"Alia will you just relax.."Manik caressed her hair. "..we will find a way.."

She looked at her. "..and how are we going to do this..by speaking more lies.." Manik's expression changed as Alia continued "..aur kitna jhoot bolenge Manik..aur kab tak bolenge.."

"Alia is right Manik.."Dhruv held her hands. "..we can't bear this burden of lies anymore."

"Toh kya kare.."Manik finally lost it. He got back on his feet and took several steps back "..sach bata de sabko..aur tum dono ki love story ka "The End" karwa de..bolo.."

"Hum puri life toh jhoot nahi bol sakte na Manik.."Dhruv tried to make him understand. "Sooner or later the truth will come out..toh it's better ki hum hi yeh baat jakar unhe khud bata de.."

"Buddy Vikram Uncle.."before Manik could finish his sentence Dhruv spoke. "..he will never do anything to hurt Alia..his own daughter.."

"..and what about you.."Manik couldn't keep the concern of his voice which made Dhruv replied "..as long as Alia is safe..I don't care about anything else.."

Alia teared up. "..don't say stuff like this Dhruv..please.."

Dhruv smiled as he held her hand "..mere baat na bolne se sach badal nahi jaega na Alia.."he wiped away her tears as he continued. "..the fact is that Vikaram Uncle would never allow his princess to get married to an orphan like me.."

"..just because Malhotra's took me in and brought me up like their own son doesn't make me one. I was..is..and will always be the son of their deceased manager..and I am extremely proud of the fact.."

"So are we Dhruv.."Manik cut him off. "..Maa and Dad loves you like their own son..for them you are no different or less then me.."

"But for Vikaram Uncle..I am very diffrent Manik...and we all know this..."Dhruv stated as a simple fact. "..the only reason why he tolerate me and my presence is because you all have always treated me like a part of your family.."