21.

"..No.."she looked at his face through the mirror. "..I won't wait for you..in fact I will run away before you could reach me.."

She expected him to get shattered or get at least offended by her answer..

..but she never expected his crooked smile that spread across his lips as he added. "..it's okay..I will find you again.."

His answer annoyed her beyond measures "..and after that what Manik..what will you do once you find me..break Alia's heart..ruin the bond that exist between your family and the Khurrana's..loose the friendship of Aryaman--this time forever..and all this for what Manik..just for some reckless infatuation.."

He looked down this time as he finally washed away the last drop of stain from her shirt. "..it's clean now..since I washed it right away it won't leave any stain behind.."

"..but your actions will Manik.."he didn't look up but he could feel her gaze. "..it will leave a permanent mark on the lives of so many people.."

"..it's done now.."Manik smile as he finally left her shirt and looked back at her which made her scowl. "..are you even listening to what I am saying.."

"For me to start listening to you..Ms.Murthy you need to start speaking something that actually make some sense..which you are clearly not doing at the moment so what's the use of even listening to you when you are acting like a typical hindi tv serial ki heroine jiski favourite line yahi hoti hai. "..yeh galat hai..hamey aisa nahi karna chahiye..log kya kahenge..blah..blah..blah.."

He snorted. "..come on Nandini..you and I we both know you are anything but a helpless maiden..so who are you trying to fool.."

"I don't need to fool you Manik Malhotra..because you are already a renowned fool..who is totally incapable of understanding anything.."Nandini spat back at him. "..how can you be so selfish Manik..who only think about himself and his happiness.."

"..because if I am not happy myself..how can I make other happy. I don't believe in this entire act of being the sacrificing king who in order to make other happy sacrifices his own happiness in name of greater good...like seriously..who does that..in fact by doing things like this he not only ruins his own life but somehow also pave the way for misery to enter the lives of others who are close to him..so what's the use. Just be happy and keep every one around happy as well.." Manik knew she was about to say something that's why he continued. "..Will you muster up your courage for once and try to accept that you feel something for me as well.."

"All i feel for you is utter hatred.."Nandini turned and look straight into his eyes. "..so stop being so delusional and wake up..you can't force me to like you Manik Malhotra..whether you have a girl friend or not..that really doesn't matter..but what really matters is ki tum zabardasti kisi ko khud ko pasand karwane par majboor nahi kar sakte..aur mujhe toh hargiz nahi..so here you go Mr.Malhotra..that's my answer for you..happy now.."

"Very."Manik's eyes were shinning with an unnamed expression that confused Nandini. "..because you simply raised the stakes Ms.Murthy.."

"What.."Nandini frowned.

"You are exactly everything I ever wanted and your denial just proved that."Manik smirked. "..your presence will not only make my life complete and make me a better person but it will also keep me on my toes and make my life exciting."

Nandini's face paled as he continued. "..earlier I used to think that why of all the people I am stuck on you..why can't I get you off my mind..but today I got my answer..which I can't and won't share with you at the moment as right now you simply won't understand..rather one day you yourself will feel and experience the answer..and will thank me.."

"Manik..you.."before she could finish her sentence Manik cut her off. "..I can't stop myself from liking you..that's totally a lost cause now..and I won't ask you what should I do that I like you..so I will simply follow my heart and walk on the path that my heart shows which will eventually lead me to you..and I hope that when I eventually do cross the barrier between us..your answer would change.."

"..what if it doesn't.."she reverted back in a stern tone which only made him smile even more. "..then I will make you change it..that's my promise Ms.Murthy.."

He winked as he tugged a lock of strand of her hair behind her ears that literally sent shiver down her spine which unfortunately for her didn't went unnoticed by Manik. "..Your friends must be waiting for you Ms.Murthy..I think you should go back to them..but don't worry I will see you very soon.." saying this he begin to lean towards her which made her close her eyes as she wasn't able to move because once again she got stuck between him and the wall.

Soon she felt something against her forehead which made her heart skip a beat.

"Nandini..are you inside.."her eyes instantly flew open as she heard Navya's voice. "..Nandu..are you okay.."

For a second she panicked but the very next moment that panic disappeared as she realised that indeed she was alone in the washroom.

Sighing she closed her eyes for a second as she replied "..Haan..just a second..I will be out in the moment.."

"Okay..come out soon.."saying this Navya left and Nandini opened her eyes as she tried her best to control her ragged breathing.

"What was that all about.."she shook her head. She knew she wasn't dreaming as the left side of her shirt was wet and it clearly proved that everything that just happened was for real.

Opening the tap once again she washed her face and then wiping the water she covered her face and tried to get those past few moments off her mind...but in vain..as Manik's words were ringing inside her head loud and clear.

"What games are you playing with me Manik..what are you up to.."

Taking deep breath she calmed herself and walked out of the washroom but not before promising herself something

"..what ever it is that you are planning..I won't let you succeed.."

"..And that's my promise.."

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Daag achchey hai..nahi😜😜😂😂**

**Yeh ladki badi dheet (stubborn) hai yaar..Kya karu mai iska😥😥😥**

**Par hamara Mannu bhi kam nahi..pata hi lega..kyu 😉 after all he is "SONA MUNDA"..correct 😎😎**

**DEEWANGI KE ACTS KI BEGINNING NEXT UPDATE SE😉😜..Hopefully my readers would like it🤞🤞**

**Kab tak ruthegi..cheekhegi..chillaegi..
Dil kahta hai ek din haseena maan jaegi😂😂😂😂**

**And yes one very important thing..

..to All the strongest..bestest..wondeful women of the world..

"HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.."

You make everything possible and that's your superpower 💪💪

❤❤**