60.

**PART 1**

"Nandini yaar come out quickly.." Manik looked at the menu "..or else i will faint due to hunger.."

"You are impossible Manik.." she shook her head as she finally came out of the washroom "..just order anything edible..what's the need to make a big fuss out of it."

"You are the "HomeQueen" now..so it's your totally your call what we would have for the meals now and being the most obedient husband I will just follow through.." his words made her smile. She slumped on the bed next him kissed him briefly on the lips and took the menu card and after looking at it for exactly 30 seconds picked the phone up and ordered the room service for the food. "..there...done.."

She gave him back the menu card and snuggled into his arms. "Food will be here in 15 minutes.."

"..and what should we do for next 15 minutes then.." he asked mischievously to which she replied "..why don't we have a real husband-wife conversation for a change."

"Nope.." he shook his head "..I have a better idea.." and he simply pushed her on the bed and hover over her making her smile "..you only have one thing in your mind Mr.Malhotra.."

"With you..always.." he winked making her roll her eyes "..come on Manik..food will be here any moment now and I don't want anyone to catch us in our most indecent state.."

"You are choosing food over me.." he pouted "..I am wounded."

"No.." she winked as she pushed him away "..I am choosing my willpower over my desire as I don't want to end up looking like desperate married woman who only want s*x all the time from her husband."

"But I don't mind if you want that.." he pulled her back "..rather I will be happy to be at your service."

"Trust me..I will be more than happy to accept that service..but for a change let's do something different today." Her words petrified him "..diffrent as in what.."

"How about we discuss our future for a change.."she was serious now but he still wasn't "we are going to make a cricket team together and will happily ever after with our big family..that's our future..don't we already know that."

"I do..and that's why today I want you to promise me something.." Manik sat up as Nandini turned grim.

"Promise you what.." Manik was worried now. "You are scaring me Nandini.."

"I know you love me Manik..but I also know that you won't think twice before following me if anything wrong happen with me..so I want you to promise me that no matter what happens you won't do anything reckless." Her words were his biggest nightmare "What nonsense are you talking Nandini..have you lost your mind..nothing will happen to you..okay..stop taking nonsense..I am not going to make any promise that I have no intention to keep."

"What would you want me to do if something similar happened to you." She questioned him "..would you want me to give up on my life too if something bad happend to you."

Manik had no answer to that so he looked away "..tell me Manik.." Nandini was insistent "..why only you have the right to act like that..why can't I do the same."

"You are willing to put your life through hell to protect me but you want me to sit idle and not do anything Manik.." Her words made him realise that she knew everything that he was upto.

"When did you knew.." he looked back at her when she simply cut her off "..that I knew everything..correct."

He didn't say anything so she simply continued "..your sudden decision to marry me..our extended stay at Seychelles..and your meticulous planning..do you think I am a fool Manik. Do you really think that I don't know that you are keeping me distracted so that I don't get the time to think about anything else. You really think I am a fool Manik..hai na..but unfortunately for you..I am anything but that.."