96.

**NOTE : THIS CHAPTER IS THE SCENE AFTER MANIK-SANAYA INCIDENT IN THE LOBBY AND BEFORE NANDINI ENTERS MANIK'S OFFICE.(THAT WAS SHOWN IN THE LAST CHAPTER). IT'S MORE LIKE NANDINI'S POV. SO THE SCENE TAKES PLACE BETWEEN THE TWO EVENTS THAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE LAST UPDATE.**

She was tapping her feet as she waited to hear the confirmation of the news. She was so raged out at the moment that her anger can set the whole world on fire.

Sanaya was going to be dead soon because she plans to murder her with her bare hands.

But she will get over to Sanaya only when she will be over with the biggest trouble maker of her existence.

Manik.

How typical of him.

Sanaya was throwing herself on him and he was simply sticking with "It's okay we are good friends" theory.

Really Manik Malhotra--is that the best you can do.

If "Yes" is the answer to that question then apparently she needs to take the matter in her own hand.

And that's exactly what she was doing.

Like Always.

She rolled her eyes as she remembered something similar happening with them in the past as well.

Funny and Ironic thing is most of her memories are blur but this is one of the memories that she very clearly remembers because it seems that JEALOUSY is one such factor that not only get imprinted on one's mind but it also do on one's soul.

It was around five years back when she and Manik was with the whole gang for the very first time since they got married.

They all decided to celebrate so they all chose to go out for dinner and they go clubbing.

Sounds fun right.

Unfortunately it was anything but fun that night.

Because the boys got into arguments with bunch of other boys at the bar which soon turned into a full blown fight courtesy of Manik's infamous rage and Aryaman's dedicated Bromance with him that lead to a beautiful group date which they celebrated in the jail as they all got arrested for breaking a fight.

If it wasn't for Dad (Raj) they all would have to spend the night in jail as well. Usually saving Manik and his friends from such situations wasn't at all on Raj's M.O. but since Nandini and other girls were involved that was the only reason Raj bailed them out.

But instead of being thankful to the girls the boys got into blame game with them.

"I told you that you shouldn't be wearing this dress."Manik pointed towards Nandini "are you happy to get us into trouble like this."

"Are you seriously commenting on my dress Manik Malhotra."Nandini spit fire at him. "You are the one who started all this drama and now you are blaming me for all this mess. You are unbelievable. And how dare you raise your fingers on my clothes. Just because you are my husband it doesn't mean that you will chose what I will wear and what I won't wear."

"I am not telling or "dictating" you Mrs Nandini Malhotra. Of course you have a right to wear anything as per your liking. I have never stopped you and I will never stop you but Nandini that doesn't mean creeps won't lay eyes on you. And I can't tolerate that."

"That's your problem Manik and by the way who asked you to get into an argument with those sick heads. Don't you know the mentality of creeps like him. Even if I would wear Salwar Kameez or Burkha they would still lay eyes on me because it's their Perverted nature. It has nothing to do with one's clothes but it has everything to do with one's personality." Nandini's words silenced Manik because he knew she was correct.