114.

Manik didn't knew what to do. She was in his embrace sobbing but he couldn't do anything more than to join her. "What are we going to do Manik. He did it again."

He wanted to scream and shout but this time he knew he couldn't because finally the curtain of theatrics was down from both the sides.

She was about to run away from him when Manik stopped her "Enough running away Nandini. This time I won't let you."

"I am what he wants. Last time too he tried to ran you down with his car on our wedding day and this time because of him our son got hurt." She was into tears. "I am to be blamed for everything."

"Don't you dare take it out on yourself"
Manik warned through gritted teeth as he replied "You were in coma for five god damn years Nandini. You didn't see your son's  first five years because your life was hanging in balance. We were separated for so many years because of that Ba*t**d. He is the one who is going to pay for all this. Not you. You get it." His hold on her tightened.

"Our son Manik..he..he is.." before she could complete her sentence Manik cut her off. "Aarav is your son Nandini. He is a brave boy. He has got Malhotra blood in his vein. He won't give in so easily. Our son is a fighter. He is fighting and he will come out as a winner. Got it."

"My baby has to suffer because of RV and those Chopra's.." Nandini looked at Manik with eyes full of rage. "I am going to kill him. I am going to kill Sanaya first. It's because of her my baby got into this condition."

"We will make her suffer Nandini." Manik kissed her forehead. "We will make them regret as to why they were born in first place. But before that we need to do something first.."

Nandini frowned "What now Manik. What could be more important than this. Why do we have to wait."

"Nandini think about it." Manik's tone brought Nandini's annoyance back "What's there to think about.."

"How did Sanaya and RV came to know where Aarav was when you and I were the only one who knew he was going to be with Murthy's. How did they manage to keep an eye on him if there attention was solely on us."

"Alia and Soha said that someone was helping them." Nandini suddenly recall her and Soha's conversation.

And in an instant they both knew who it was "VIKRAM"

"I will slaughter him. How dare he touch my child." Nandini was too raged out.

"Nandini relax please. Love you are scaring me now." Manik hold her back with full force as she was using her full power to break through his embrace. "Manik leave me. Let me go. I will kill them today."

"We will kill them Nandini. But you need to relax. Do you want to lose Aarav again." His words finally stopped her in her tracks. "Our son need us Nandini. We can't let those leeches take our happiness again. Can we."

"So think something through." Manik requested her. "So that we could kill two birds with one stone."

And almost instantly Nandini turned around to make Manik realise that she had already think things through.

"What's going on Nandini. Tell me." Manik demanded to which she replied. "You would have to do something that you can't even imagine in your dreams Manik. But that's the only way we can get what we want."

"And that is..."Manik was scared now

"Malhotra Mansion is all wired up Manik. We don't know where and which places are acting as RV and Chopra's eyes and ears as they are keeping track on us. We need to find it out and for that we have to do two things that we both hate from the bottom of our heart. First, you need to get close to Sanaya and I need to get close to RV to know where the Chopra's have extended their pathetic web of deceit. And for that we have to do second thing, that you have to blame me for the whole Aarav's accident incident and make them believe that a ridge had been created between us."

She can see that Manik was already hating the idea but before he could say "NO" she requested "MANIK THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ME AND AARAV."

"Will you leave me again." was all Manik could ask.

Nandini hugged her only to have him hug her back. "Never again in this life Manik. I will never leave you again. I promise. This time we will win this WAR together. I am with you and will always be."

"Nandini's Promise."

----------------------------------------------------------------