48.

Finally...

...like finally.

He breathe a sigh of relief when he sat on the top most stairs of the mini terrace that was made on the terrace of the Murthy's house.

Though it was a tiny place but for him it was  bigger than than any outstretched villa.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

...and 10.

Total of 10 stairs made all the difference.

The view from Murthy's terrace was good but the view from the terrace of terrace of Murthy's terrace was breathtakingly beautiful.

One could see the entire Mumbai from. It was one hell of a visual.

He smiled as he kept both his arms casually on the floor of upper terrace and moved little bit back to place  his body in a more comfortable position.

After a "toofani" day like today the silence of the night was like blessing for him. He never thought that the gentle breeze of night could be so soothing and relaxing.

Everything looked beautiful today.

Everything felt beautiful today.

But after the entire day that passed today Manik couldn't make the difference that whether the scene was actually beautiful or was his eyes seeing things that wasn't actually there..

..for the first time in his life he didn't care that he doesn't have an answer to this question.

The point is that he was happy..

..sincerely happy.

And the reason..

..Nandini.

His face lit up instantly as soon as he thought about her.

Who would have thought that a girl who was 2/3rd of his size could have this kind of power over him.

Shaking his head he smiled as he remember their very first meeting after growing up at Navya's workplace where she humiliated beyond measures..

..well he deserved it.

Like always Nandini was right and he was wrong. Back then he thought that Nandini did all this for Navya but the fact was had it been anyone else too Nandini would have done the same.

She is after all "The Nandini Murthy".

She is so worth the war because she is priceless.

And the best part now no one can come between them as now the whole world knows the truth that she belong to him..

..only him.

Just like she owned him...

..mind, body,soul..everything.

Though he still had to overcome the hurdle that Amms is going to put him through but now he knows that every time he will overcome the challenge he will experience the same of level of ecstasy that he was feeling now which can't be expressed in words.

It's the best feeling in the whole wide world as Amms test will not only prove that he is worthy of Nandini..but will also prove that no one can love Nandini more than him. It will be his ultimate win as he will earn Nandini only to cherish and love her for the rest of his entire existence.