55.

**SCROLL DOWN FOR "PART 2"**

**PART 1**

They said that true love is when even after staying away from some one for ages no one else can take that person's place.

Fourteen years ago when he promised her that once he is all grown up he will come back to find her and he will marry her and her only in this life he never expected that finally his dream would come true one day...

..which happens to be "today".

Though he was always loyal to her but still the world he had a girlfriend..yes that too was part of his plan so that he could continue to fulfil the promise that he made to someone..

..who happens to be his "bride" for real now.

If some one would have told him several months ago that he will end up getting so hooked up to someone whom he met 14 years ago and had lost contact for ages he would have snubbed that person off.

Not because he didn't remember his promise anymore but because he wasn't sure where the girl whom he made promise too was waiting for him or not.

He wont lie he had his doubts.

After all who remembers some trivial promise made at an age when two people doesn't even know what true love actually means...

..no one..

..except..

..MaNan.

That's the reason today they were standing next to each other holding each other's hands and smilingly looking into each other as if they could not only see each other's soul but also living each other in that moment.

Dressed in her mother's wedding attire which had several additions like a white belt added across the waist and net work added at the back and across the flairs of the gown she wasn't looking anything less than ethereal high goddess who seems to have ascend from the heaven just for him.