61. (Part Two)

Five Years Later

"I can't believe this is happening" Alia slumped on the couch "why just for once Manik can't get his happiness..why can't he and Nandini be together in peace Dhruv. Why always Manik had to suffer the most"

Dhruv rubbed her back as he took her in his embrace "Have faith on Manik Alia..this time he won't let Nandini walk away from him."

"But she is leaving tonight. Didn't you heard Nyonika aunty. Nandini will be returning to them tonight." Before she could finish Dhruv spoke "that's what Nandini and Raj uncle thinks but Alia that's not what Manik thinks. He has waited five years for her and there is no way he will let Nandini leave this city let alone this country."

"But how.." Alia covered her face as she shook her head. "I just wish Manik succeed this time or else Raj uncle won't let Manik come anywhere close to Nandini again."

Dhruv was going to say something when both of them heard Aarav's voice "Chacha-chachi are you there.."

As soon as they both heard his voice their facial expression changed "..yes baby we are here. Come on in.." Alia chirped making Dhruv smile as well.

Aarav entered the room and hugged Alia who took him in her warm embrace "Where are you coming from baby."

"Dad send me here and asked me to tell you that I will stay with you for a while till he talks to Maa" Aarav words shocked them both. "What..Nandini is here."

Aarav nodded excitedly "She is with Dad right now in his cabin"

And finally Alia smiled her first genuine smile of the day as she looked at Dhruv "Guess you were right..I need to trust Manik. He won't let anything wrong happen this time."

"Told you." Dhruv smiled as he took Aarav into his embrace "Champ let's play uno then.."

Aarav nodded and soon three of them got lost in their own little bubble.

However on the other side of the building tsunami was at its prime

"Who the hell do you think you are Mr.Manik Malhotra. How dare you got my passport confiscated." Nandini was raged out "and thanks to you I can't even booked myself a hotel room anymore as I don't have my valid id because it's been taken for inspection by the cops. How dare you put false accusations on me."

"You stole my heart away in matter of few seconds so how can I believe that you stole precious information about my company and won't sell it to other in the market. Other wise why didn't you agree to my offer that even you know had the best of the terms" He raised his eyebrows.

She replied through gritted teeth "..that's because I can't work with a pervert like you"

"That's not professional at all Ms.Nandini. Unlike your believes I am 100% pure professional. I don't mix pleasure with work. You can be rest assured about that. But still you said no to me so of course I have every possible reason to doubt you" he replied.

"So that's why you framed me with false accusations" she was breathing fire to which he replied "there are no false accusations, those cops had simply taken your passports and ids for inspection which they will return to you once they are satisfied that my doubt is unreasonable. It will hardly take 2-3 days minimum till 15-20 days maximum"

"Just shut up" it was taking all Nandini's will power not to kill him then and there only, "can you insult me anymore, I swear Manik Malhotra, I will make you pay for this"

"I am looking forward to that only. " he whispered under this own breath so that she couldn't hear it at all. "I am sorry Nandini..but it's the usual protocol."

"You are pathetic Manik Malhotra. Don't you have any common sense at all. Don't you know that till this entire time of inspection I won't have place to stay. This this thought ever occur to you that what will i do till then.." she was about to snap at him. "Where will I live as I won't get any place to stay without valid id"

"Well I have a solution for that.." Manik smiled crookedly and in that moment Nandini knew that he was upto something. Her doubts were confirmed the moment he opened his mouth so say the words out loud

"Since I got you into this mess it's my moral obligation to help you during this time. So that's why till the time this inspection is going on you will stay with me and Aarav at my place"

————————————————————