107 A (BONUS CHAPTER)

**TWO YEARS AGO **

"Why isn't she here yet" Manik's eyeballs were  constantly moving as he looked from his watch to the barren road once again. "She should be here by now..it's already half past nine..her duty got over half an hour before..then why the hell it's taking her so long.."

He looked back at his watch again. "This isn't good..I hope she is fine.."

Picking out the cell phone he was about to dial a number but before he could do that he finally heard the most welcoming sound for him in the whole wide world.

"Aiyappa..it's already past my time limit..I hope they don't lock me out..I have to reach the audition hall before Dad comes to pick me up or before anyone notices me or else I am doomed." Nandini was walking too fast.

His heart began to race at a different pace altogether as he hid himself in the darkness while he continued to watch her safely getting into her building at last.

"..thank you aiyappa..it's open..now no one will know that I went to the old age home all by myself...and now no one will complain to Dad as well..."she smiled her million dollar smile that made him smile..once again.

Now that she was safe and was inside the collage building so finally he can breathe sigh of relief and enjoy the view.

Well at least that's what he thought as his phone beeped..indicating an arrival of message.

He didn't have to look at who's message it was as he already knew the answer to that question. So he simply went ahead to read the message..that he knew was important..because given the time and place nothing less than "MOST IMPORTANT AND URGENT" could drop in at this hour.

"You need to get back Manik. Raj will be there any moment to pick up Nandini."

He knew he should have left but he couldn't rather he moved behind enough so that no one could see or feel his presence. He once again was getting anxious because he couldn't see Nandini anymore. However much to his good luck soon he looked up only to find "her" waiting for Raj to pick up at the collage gate.

One look at her and his entire anxiety was gone.

Well..at least for the moment.

He waited till she was joined by some of her class mates who also waited for the bus to pick them up.

He moved just a bit when he saw his father's car that was approaching Nandini who was waving at Raj while waiting for him to pick her up.

Raj's face lit up too as he opened the door of his car by pressing a button and let Nandini get in. Once she got in Raj simply drove away..disappearing from his sight in matter of seconds.

Manik too walked away...disappearing into the night..

..like every other night...

..only to reappear the next day..and the day after that...and the day after that.

————————————————————