99.

{Spoiler : Mature Stuff ahead}

There lips were moving in perfect sync as they both forgot about the outside world. Both their lips though were warm but it were moving roughly against each other.

They both had kissed each other before but today's kiss was different for completely different reasons.

Because today's kiss was the "kiss of their reunion."

This thought alone was enough for both of them to push each other to the edges. Because every single time their lips moves against it each other it simply reminded them of the time that they were away from each other.

How much both of them craved for each other was simply a mirage because finally after being into each other's embrace for real and feeling each other up they finally realized how incomplete they both were without each other.

They needed each other more than anything in this world ever as they felt something that they haven't felt in past five years...

..carnal desire

Something that they only feel for each other.

For past five years all the emotions and feeling that they had only for each other...though they were far from being forgotten..were boxed up all together and kept in at some corner of their heart.

..all those..emotions.. passion...feelings...desires... that they both always felt in each other's presence...all those sentiments..which were buried deep down in their heart from past five years..was on rise and on the verge of breaking free.

Both their heart were beating together as one as their mouth continued to devour each other up. Manik was already running his tongue down her lower lips only to slid it inside her mouth to explore the heavenly known yet unknown territory. She grazed her teeth on his lips making him moan and as an reaction to her action his hands moved south only to rise her dress up.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his hands on her. Using his other hand he freely let it wander off her body..starting from her neck to her collarbone and all the way down to her breast.

Without breaking the kiss and with slight movements he cupped her breast over her dress making her shiver to the core.

Man she missed this...

...his hands all over her.

His touch, his breath, his passion, his lips on her..

...everything.

She missed him.

She missed him so much.

She had no idea exactly what happened to him or what changed that he was feeling like this. And to be honest she didn't care at the moment because she knew that whatever the reason was for his action she will calm him down and will remove every inch of his apprehension by being next to him. She was adamant of that. Because she knew she was his only panacea as he was her's.

So she chose to gave into her desire as finally he was doing what she wanted him to do for so long. And she won't let this opportunity pass by...

..because she needed him just as much he needed her.

However out of nowhere Manik stiffened as something hit him out of the blue. Nandini too realised it as she saw it his eyes...

Manik was scared..

.. for her..

..because he knew that he would destroy her if he ended up loosing control by letting his guard down.