131.

She has no idea to what extent his desires had aggregated for her in these past years

Five years back they have been making love like crazy with each other. During their wedding ceremonies and several wedding rituals, they both took advantage of it and they celebrated their mini honeymoon in advance courtesy of which they were blessed with their son Aarav.

Though Nandini didn't remember what they both share however he does and
those memories were fresh and intact in his mind like they just happened several moments ago...

..which of course were the most passionate moments of his life as well.

Nandini was not his first love but she was also the first woman ever that he made love with and the fact that even though he was his first love she share physical intimacy only intensified their lovemaking and the feeling that the person with whom you are sharing loves you right back and feels exactly what you feel for her at that moment..it just makes the moment something else altogether that can never be expressed in words.

But today Manik can easily claim that what he felt for her in those magical moments was nothing in comparison to what he feels for her now.

He feels like those moments were like a few drops of water in comparison to the ocean of dark and deep desires that have been building up within him for the past five years.

He was scared to let it go...

..because he knew she won't be able to take it...

..as the moment he will loose control it will be impossible for him to control himself and will be too late to stop.

Once he unleash his dark desires out in front of her he was scared that he might end up ruining her forever.

He was scared to lose her...

...he didn't want to hurt her.

His desires for her have increased manifolds...

..and he doesn't know where it would lead them if he allowed to take his emotions over.

But unfortunately, Nandini's words And his actions weren't helping at all rather it was only fueling the fire...

..and he knew it was only a matter of a few moments before he would lose control...

..so he tried one last time.

"Nandini..we shouldn't.."Manik closed his eyes as he pleaded. ".. I don't want to hurt you.."

Though he couldn't see Nandini he could feel her intense gaze on his face. "..it's been five years Nandini....and you don't know how deep my feelings had intensified for you. I am burning with desire Nandini..." he finally opened his eyes only to find her looking at him with unfathomable expressions which only made his situation more difficult so he chose to confess the truth. "..and if you get close to me...I will burn you.."

He expected her to protest but never in his dream did he expect to hear the answer that she gave "..just like I will consume you Manik.."

----------------------------------------------------------------