98.

Manik sighed as he got back to his room. He sat on the edge of his bed and closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath he allowed himself to believe that everything that was happening around him was for real.

Nandini's return to his life was real.

Her dominance and kick ass attitude over every action of his was for real.

She was real.

He wasn't being delusional.

Well if this was a dream than he simply didn't wanted to wake up from it.

And that's when it hit him.

Tears started to flow from his eyes and before he could stop himself the dam inside him burst and he simply couldn't do anything to stop it.

Nandini was back.

She was safe and sound.

Right now she was teaming up with her girl gang to go against him and his boy gang. And honestly he simply didn't care to what extent she would go to defeat him because when it comes to her he will always let her win.

Always.

She was his personal Universe. And Aarav was the center of this Universe.

Finally two of the people who means everything to him was together with him.

It felt so surreal.

He couldn't believe his luck that after everything he went through five years back he was actually witnessing this day.

Because there was a time when this very life made him face the worst situation of his existence where he was forced to chose between Nandini and Aarav.

**FLASHBACK**

His feet gave in when the Doctors announced that he needs to make a choice between his wife and their unborn child.

Nyonika and Kishori rushed to him. "Manik...Manik..." Nyonika panicked as she saw her son collapsed in front of her. "Amma..what should we do." She looked at Kishori. "Manik..Manik.."

"Don't panic Nyonika." Kishori kept a hand at her shoulder. "Go and call Raj and Venkatesh. I will stay with Manik. Go now and don't worry your son will be fine. Go."

Nyonika nodded and rushed outside the room to call Raj up.

"You can't break like this Manik. Not at this time when two lives that matter to you the most is at stake."

The moment Kishori said those words Manik looked back at her with shock. "You...you know that.."

Kishori smiled as she patted his shoulder "..that I am going to become great grandmother soon.."she nodded her head. "
...I knew it even before the Doctors confirmed it. In fact I knew even before Nandini herself knew about it.."

This shocked him even more. "She told you about this...when.."

"Just after you two came back together at the farmhouse sneakily at the day of your wedding." She smiled. "Well to be honest everyone knew that you two sneaked away every single time and were together after every night after your wedding but no one said anything because Raj and Venkatesh had instructed everyone to keep quiet because even they give into the demands of their respective wives who were too happy to see both of you so happy."

"Shanno and Nyonika were hell bent on letting both of you having a free hand to do whatever you two wanted. Those two teamed up to make sure no one come between your and Nandini's happiness. So what choice Raj and Venkatesh was left with. And to be honest even those two choke with happiness every single time they see both of your's smiling faces."