-11

Amity's POV;

"Ok..."

Boscha seemed to be doubting me now.

"Are you doubting I snapped on purpose?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Hell no... That would be really unlikely of you, Amity, even Willow knows that." She chuckled and finished with her work.

She doesn't even need to work here but Willow insisted she does just to help out a bit since I disbanded covens and all... The Emperor's coven now doesn't work anymore.

Gus had a different type of hiring in mind as my guards and servants and he swore that he'd get me the best to serve directly under me.

"Hey, Boscha,"

"Yeah, Amity?" She hummed back.

"Do you remember my old fiancee?" I asked.

She snickered, somehow, she was stifling a laugh under her throat when she laid back on the cart she used to carry all the books around the room.

"What are you talking about?? You didn't have a fiancee, more so a 'fiance' even."

What!? She doesn't remember too!??

"Huh?? But... I was sure I had one... Her name was Luz Noceda, does that ring a bell or not??" I asked.

She laughed in amusement at me.

I frowned.

She is real!

"Ok... Amity, whatever joke this is... It's actually funny and no, that name doesn't ring a bell at all. I don't even remember anyone by that name." She said.

My heart sank. If I was in the ocean right now, my heart would be the anchor by then.

"What do you mean..? She is real." I said.

"It's cool, Amity, don't worry... If you're looking for someone to date, I'll try and see if there's anyone that's your taste!"

I gritted my teeth. I don't even know why I'm getting so angry over this..!

"Boscha, I'm serious..." I said.

"I even have proof that she's real!" I continued.

She smirked.

"Ok, your acting skills are top-notch. But I really need to get going now, can't let Willow be on her own for too long, see yah sometimes!"

"No, wai--"

She already shut the door behind her.

I sighed and lowered my head down with a hand.

Sighing, I reached inside my left pocket to grab it. The golden vials with small letters in them.

I frowned.

My heart feels heavy all of a sudden again.

"Why doesn't... Anybody remember you..?" I muttered before flinching when I felt something drop.

Water..?

No...

Why am I..?

Crying??

I clicked my tongue and hurriedly wiped them with my sleeves.

I don't even care if it'll stain even just a bit, I shouldn't be crying over someone nobody remembers but me.

Why am I the only one who even remembers her..!? That's not...

"That's not fair..."

I lowered my head low, clutching the golden vials

I need to find her...

Find her?

"Why would I even look for her..?"

I laughed under my breath and kept my head low trying to stop my tears with a sleeve.

Sniffling, I tried to calm down.

I just need to...

"Forget about her."

I sighed.