97

Luz huffed before saying, "the Pont des Arts or Passerelle des Arts is a pedestrian bridge in Paris which crosses the River Seine, it links the Institut de France and the Cour Carrée of the Palais du Louvre, which had been termed the "Palais des Arts" under the First French Empire."

Amity was in awe listening.

"You really know this much about your world it pains me to wonder why I didn't try learning about mine." She pondered.

Luz snickered and fell into a fit of laughter.

She wasn't even sure if Amity was being genuine, sarcastic, or outright just joking around about her world.

Amity smiled with a raised brow.

"Was being genuine that funny?" She wondered.

Luz cleared her throat out loud as she tried to calm herself back down.

"Sorry, sorry," she said between coughing.

"It's just... It'd be pretty uncommon for anyone or a human like me to just say that out of the blue." She said.

Amity nodded in understanding.

"I see... Well, I am not human so it should be normal towards you." She chuckled.

Luz sighed nodding it off.

"Indeed it would," she said before continuing with, "can I steal a kiss?"

Amity perked up in surprise.

With a raised brow and a smirk, all she said was, "you do realize we're supposed to be already married, right?"

"Ah... It feels relieving to know you still remember we're married." Luz hummed before leaning over, pecking her cheek.

Amity was taken by surprise to hold her cheek.

"What a blunt move." She said.

Luz chuckled.

"Sorry, it's been so long since you've done the same to me. You've always kissed me on the face to either calm me down or whenever you feel too happy to contain it." She said.

Amity stared at her.

And so did Luz.

Then after a short moment, it finally hit her.

"You... You don't remember that?" She asked.

Amity looked down.

"I believe I don't remember that, sorry." She said.

Luz felt a little depressed with that.

"N... No, you don't need to apologize, it's fine." She muttered.

They both stood there for a while and stared down the bridge for a moment.

Amity looked up at the sky then towards Luz.

Luz kept her gaze locked to her fidgeting hands.

Amity stared at her.

It such a weird thing dating someone you don't remember all too clearly but know about. Memories with bits and pieces missing is the worst.

"Luz,"

Luz perked up and glanced over to her.

Without realization, she leaned over and pecked Luz in the forehead.

"Is that how I'd do it?" Amity asked after leaning back, her hand still ran on top of Luz's head.

Luz stared at her before feeling her body tremble.

Amity flinched and took her hand away.

"Ah... Err... Sometimes, you'd... Do that before we'd go to sleep all the time..." Luz muttered, a trembling arm slowly raised over to cover half her red flushed face.

Amity smiled chuckling to herself.