78

Amity's POV;

It's been seven months since we got Amida.

She's somehow growing faster than we expected.

Right now, she'd still one year old but she looks like five years old already.

What the hell is happening with her..!?

I have to consult this with someone I know who'll know about this kind of spell.

Augustus.

After the news about our daughter was broken out into the Isles after we had our wedding. He panicked almost instantly and fainted as if it was going to be a big part of the history of my dynasty as such. Peculiar.

"Hey, are you alright?"

I perked up.

It was just Luz.

"I'm fine, Luz, but..." I muttered and slowly turned my gaze over to our child who was on their two feet making flower crowns with the nanny.

"Hm..? What about our child?"

It's been seven months since you earned the title Empress's Lady. I'd prefer they gave you the same title as me though, sheesh.

"She's growing faster than I had anticipated, she shouldn't be able to stand on her two feet just yet, and somehow, she's able to walk on her two feet, talk, write, and understand fast." I said, pointing each and every one of the many things I've noticed.

She chuckled at me.

"We could try and consult someone specific?"

I grunted in irritation at her suggestion.

"Aw, c'mon, mi amor." She's cooing at me again.

"He won't panic into fainting out of excitement this time, he'll control himself and help us." She said after nudging me close to her.

I hummed and rested my head on her shoulder.

"If you say so." I said.

I could feel her smiling even when I'm not looking.

"But you owe me a date for this."

"Urhk--Alright... If it's for a consultation then."

I smirked at her sudden sigh of giving in so easily.

I nodded.

"We'll go today, I'm leaving for war in the sea tomorro--"

Boom

Crash

"Wha--!??"

I immediately drew a spell, at Amida and Luz.

Everything went black as soon as I did and awoke to groaning as I tried to get up from the wall.

What the hell was that..!?

"Amity!?"

"Amida! Are you alright!?"

Trying to look, my vision was fuzzy.

Clicking my tongue, I drew out a message spell.

This should send a message to everyone in the Isles.

We're under attack.

...

"Stay put here with your nanny, alright? Amida?"

I swung my sword, killing another enemy in the hallway.

They continued to yell charging at me.

"Luz, hurry up in there!" I yelled as I drew a fire spell, burning through the hallway. Clearing it thoroughly.

She came back out with her sword and nodded.

I gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving half of everything to her.

"Be safe!" I yelled before rushing off to find the twins.

They have mastery with illusion, surely, they know how to cause great panic over this sudden attack.

Mattholomule, that damned jerk. He said they'd arrive by tomorrow on boats and that we'd have time to prepare thoroughly!

That little... I'll kill him.