-66

"I'd have to ask for your hand," Luz began again and continued with, "not to take you as my fiancée but as my bride now."

Amity smacked her offered hand with a clean hit.

"What the hell are you spouting on about!??" She yelled.

Luz fell back from this.

"Your!? Bride!???" Amity was screaming at her now.

"After you left me like that, and came back asking for a proposal that I figure you out, and date you just once now, and have you work for me!???" She was screaming her ass off at her.

She was pissed for sure.

Luz kept her head low on her knees.

She was very apologetic here.

"I'm sorry!!" She cried out.

"And now you wanna ask for my hand in marriage without even taking me out for dinner!?? What the hell is wrong with you!? You're just as desperate as the other families who tried to get me married into their line!!" Amity yelled.

Luz still kept herself below her. She wasn't just the Empress to her.

"I'm sorry!!" She cried out again.

"Yeah, you should be!! Titans, I'm so mad I could destroy everything right now! But if I do so, I'll drown in more work for it!!" Amity was really yelling to her heart's content.

"Hell no! I refuse!!" She declined her.

Luz gasped in shock and immediately clung to her.

"No! Please!! If you decline this time, I really will die! The ring and bracelet both have a curse and a blessing in it!" She yelled.

Amity tugged her away from her legs.

"Curse and blessing my ass..!" She growled.

"The only curse I got was being a burden for years on end until I got into the Emperor's coven at a young age to lead them victory countless of times! After getting blessed with the throne, you came out of nowhere and became my new curse!!" She hissed.

Luz clung to her firmly.

"But the curse is death! It chooses the wearer of the ring to fall very ill and the wearer of the bracelet to get burdened with bad luck!" She reasoned her way out of the situation.

Amity paused almost instantly and stared down at Luz.

"I was joking."

"Huh?"

Amity snickered and immediately fell into a fit of laughter as she helped Luz back on her feet.

Luz had a bit of tear in her eyes as she stared in confusion at Amity laughing her ass off.

"I got even with you now, and no, I don't care for who you are to others, I only care for who you can be to good people." Amity said after calming down.

Luz felt very tricked she sulked on a corner of the room.

"You tricked me this much... You've changed." She muttered.

"Yes, I learned from the best after you left me." Amity sighed before continuing with, "and fine, I accept this marriage proposal. But don't make it public until I say so. You might be an Archduke but some are willing to kill you to replace you."