+51

Amity's POV;

Looking over, great Titans... It's her!!

"What are you doing here!?" I asked when I got up from the floor.

The twins both also got up and eyed Luz who waved at us with a smile.

"Hey, I'm the new Archduke??" She said.

I shot a look at Augustus who shrugged smiling back at me.

I pointed at her with a finger. I wanted answers at that moment.

"Why is she here?" I asked.

"She's the person who helped me and the one I was talking about." He said.

I lowered my hand and gave a look of discontent at her. Her smile immediately went meek when I did that.

I cleared my throat out loud and walked over to sit on my desk.

"So you're the one Gus was telling me about?" I asked.

"Yes, your high Empress, it's a pleasure to be of service under you." She said, standing up, she bowed in front of me.

"Hey, Luz!"

I raised a brow as I watched Emira smile and shake Luz's hand.

Luz chuckled and said, "hello to you too, as well, lady Emira."

"Oh, stop, Em is fine!" Emira laughed.

"Huh, do you two know each other, Em??" Edric asked.

I shot up.

Wait... So... Boscha and Edric don't remember Luz..?

"Oh, let me help you with that."

I glanced over and watched as Luz reached a hand over to poke Edric's forehead.

Edric blinked a few times and as if Luz had casted some kind of spell to help his memories, he instantly smiled and greeted her.

Was I seeing things..!?

"Your high Empress, this is Luz Noceda!" Gus began introducing her.

Even though I already know her... Oh, well...

"She's a human! And she has a lot of stories to tell whenever she'd be free to talk!!" He continued.

Wait... Stories..? Her stories..!?

Can I get information out of her if I give some sort of free time to talk to her once in a while??

"Is that so..? Well, it's nice to meet you... Luz." I said, a smirk evident in my face when I offered a hand.

She smiled and shook it with a firm grip.

Well, well, well, that's actually a pretty good grip. I wonder how much she actually lifts in a day.

"Well, I'm off!" Gus said before rushing out of there carrying a stack of paperwork and files.

I nodded waving.

The twins also left too.

Leaving only... Me and her in my office.

She stood there, still smiling while I stared back, examining her expression.

That's the same expression she's always put on whenever she's with me.

I sighed, crossing my arms, I said, "y'now you don't need to force yourself to smile like that at me."

She perked up scratching her cheek, I saw the scars in her hands.

I shot up, standing almost instantly from my desk when my eyes laid on them.

"What happened to your hands?" I asked.

She was a little taken aback, I'll be honest, but I didn't care.