-26

Amity's POV;

I grumbled nothing but incoherent words while sitting inside one of the empty rooms. It was just a normal waiting room that had an open window to let some night air in.

"Sis..?"

I raised a brow and glanced over to the door that creaked slowly.

"Yeah, Ed??" I hummed.

He walked inside with a meek smile and asked, "are you ok? You had a really scared look when you were with Gus..."

I brushed him off.

"Oh, I just got a little off guard while I was in thought of something." I said.

"Are you sure? You looked shocked when you realized it was just Augustus."

I perked up when Emira came walking inside after Edric.

"Oh, you two inside the same room with me, how nostalgic." I sighed and gave a nostalgic smile.

They'd usually do this when I'm in my room doing whatever... Just going inside, they quickly tease of anything funny they catch about me.

"So are you going to tell us why you suddenly almost cut Gus's neck?"

I almost held back a look of guilt when Emira asked that.

"I just..." I tried and immediately fell into a guilty sigh.

"I didn't mean to... I just thought I saw a familiar face below and I thought I was just seeing things I got... Scared..." I said.

They both sat down beside me and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I groaned patting their arms around me.

"You two..." I wheezed.

"You should've told us or at least one of us about it... We don't want you going back to how you were."

I lowered my head down.

Emira was right... And in all honesty, I don't want to go back to how I always had panic attacks. It didn't even matter when or where, but I always had panic attacks when I was young.

I nodded.

"I... I'll try." I muttered.

"You better try, sis, cuz' I'm not gonna let you have those panic attacks ever again." Edric muttered.

I smiled.

"Ok, this is enough, people are going to question why the Blights suddenly disappeared." I chuckled trying to get up.

...

I chatted with Boscha by the tables.

Chuckling and amusing each other while a few other families laughed and joined in with us.

We didn't mind, the companionship of the other families was nice.

The more the merrier after all.

The night was still young too.

"And that's how it ended up happening." Boscha finished with her story and we all fell into a fit of laughter and chuckles.

I stared at her smirk before noticing something familiar behind her.

Glancing over her shoulder, my eyes widened and I quickly yanked her aside.

"Woah! Amity!?"

Am I seeing things!?

I blinked a few times and look around the pool walking here and there.

Where did..!?

I rubbed my eyes and apologized to Boscha when I suddenly yanked her.

"Sorry, sorry." I muttered.

"Are you ok, Amity? You look a little pale, do you need to sit down?"

I brushed Willow's worry aside.

"I'm fine, Willow, I just thought I saw something familiar, but I'll still take a seat somewhere to calm my mind." I said before walking off.

"Ok... See you sometimes." Boscha patted me in the shoulder before letting me walk off.