-21

Luz's POV;

"And that's what happened and later on, we tried to understand each other and got back." Boscha finished.

"..."

I have not a single clue where their fights were except for the fact that Willow and her fought and got back together when they met at the funeral.

"I have no idea what kind of fight you two were in but I'm glad you two are back together." I said.

Boscha snickered, trying to stifle her laughter before calming down and saying, "I skipped most of the parts where we fought."

"Most parts?" I asked.

"She means the five-year worth fight between letters at each other." Willow said.

I was now confused.

They never mentioned anything about sending letters to one another, seriously... What kind of lovey-dovey fight are they trying to refer her at me.

"Here, let me rephrase it." Willow said before drawing a spell.

A vine came over and grabbed two boxes from underneath the counter from afar.

I checked both when they urged me to do.

"Oh my..." I was half speechless at the letters inside each box.

One was from Boscha and the other from Willow.

"So you're saying you two have been fighting for five years through letters?" I asked.

"I thought every letter she sent was about mocking me." Willow said while pointing at Boscha.

"And I thought every letter she sent was also about mocking me but also flirting as if she was suddenly playing hard to get on me." Boscha said while pointing at Willow.

"Goodness, you two..." I sighed, pushing the boxes towards them lightly.

"That is the most cutest thing a lovers quarrel can be." I laughed.

They both laughed.

We laughed and talked it all off.

It was warm. So warm. I miss this warmth. It's been so long since I've felt this kind of friendly atmosphere.

Having to be in that place with nobody to trust and all was suffocating me.

"Oh, shoot! Almost forgot I had work later on!" Boscha got up and grabbed her bag before leaving after getting a kiss from Willow on the cheek.

I waved at her.

"See you sometimes!" I said before turning my attention back over to Willow.

"Y'now, I missed your companionship, Willow." I sighed and laid back on my seat.

She chuckled.

"Same to you I guess. Suddenly getting a burst of memories right then and there, it almost felt like you unlocked a door for me to enter just to understand who you are."

I smiled before a thought made me frown.

"Hey, Willow... About me... Disappearing without a word and coming back this late." I began.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I don't know if I should even tell her or not.

It's hard to explain.

Will she understand if I tell her?? I'd be hoping she does. I want her to understand.

I don't even know if she's the right person to tell her about what I've been doing even. I'll even have to tell her about my cruelty in the Hell Grounds.

"Well, you see..." I began.