Any Regrets? (Blessing)

Antonio's POV: "You regret giving me your blessing with her?" When I heard Matt say that, I was shocked. "Where is that coming from?" Matt sighed and looked at me. "You have to admit Antonio, ever since we got back together...I've made her life living hell. Between your father and all this bad stuff...you must be worried." I nodded. "I'll always worry about my sister. But, not when it comes to you. Matt, you love her. Don't second guess this."

Matt nodded and then went to play with his wedding band. "I am just scared I guess. What happens if she has to make a choice between staying with me and protecting Matteo? I mean, I get she loves me but...she put her life on the line for Matteo. I would totally understand if she choose to leave me and protect Matteo." I looked at him, knowing what he means. "Matt, if I know my sister...she isn't going to give up on you. She loves you."

Matt nodded, agreeing with me. "I am just not thinking right now. This shooting has got me all rattled and I just need sleep. Hopefully, I can get some in this bed tonight. But first, you on this investigation or are you barred because I'm family?" I sighed and looked at him. "I'm hoping to talk to Voigt to let me on. But, I'll probably be off. However, Jay is going to be on it. Maybe he can give you guys some information."

Matt thought about it and nodded when he saw Maggie walk in with some new bandages. "Oh, hi Antonio. How's the investigation?" I turned to look at her and smiled. "I'm on personal business...." Matt looked at me. "Maggie. She's basically our private nurse here at the hospital." Maggie looked at him and smiled. "Okay, so either you can do this with or without pain meds. What's your choice?"

I then got up and looked at him. "Listen, I'm gonna wait outside for my sister to say goodnight. Good luck with this okay?" Matt nodded and smiled, getting ready to change his bandages.