Chapter 572

Gabby's POV: Once I finished putting the groceries away, I walked into the bedroom so see the most adorable sight. Matt was done getting changed and was now playing with Matteo who was laying down on his back. "Who's the cutest little baby?" He then bent down to blow kisses on his neck. Matteo laughed when he did that. Matt then went to tickle him a bit. 

I decided to walk in quietly and make my way to my side of the bed, just getting in an watching as Matt plays with Matteo. He then went to pick him up and bounced him a bit. Giving him some more kisses, she smiled when he saw me. "I think he just needed some time with his dad." I chuckled and nodded. "Keep him in your arms and sit with me. Maybe he wants to cuddle."

Matt nodded before going to open the covers to get in bed. Once he was in bed, he laid down more and put Matteo on his chest. Matteo then cuddled up to him and nuzzled his head in his neck. "So, that's what he wanted." Matt chuckled as he grabbed my hand. "He wanted to be like his mom for a bit." I then leaned over him and kissed him softly. I then kissed Matteo's head.

"He is going to be exhausted tonight. He hasn't slept much tonight. So, we are either going to have an easy night or a really hard night." Matt nodded before grabbing my hand again. "As long as we work through it together...we will be fine." I nodded and agreed, happy to be alone with my guys right now. "Listen, I want to talk about something with you."

Matt then turned to look at me. "Something up?" I sighed and looked at him. "I want to start planning what we're going to do over the holidays. I mean, in a month it's thanksgiving and in two months to the day...it's Christmas." Matt sighed and looked at me. "Well, you do have stuff you volunteered us for. What do we have then?" I thought about it and went to grab my phone.