Chapter 583

Gabby's POV: As I wake up later on in the morning, I smile at the feeling of Matt holding me against his chest. His arm was wrapped tight around my waist with my back flush against his chest. I rubbed his hand as Matteo continued to sleep next to me when I felt Matt kiss my shoulder. "Need me to let go so you can feed him?" He moved his hand to my leg just in case.

I decided to roll over and face him, shaking my head. "He's still asleep." Matt liked that and smiled at me before opening his eyes. Deciding to wrap my arms around his neck, I smiled at him too before moving to rub his cheek. I then kissed him softly and tugged the covers up. "You cold?" I nodded. "You stole all the covers last night."

"My bad." I chuckled and then laid my head down on his shoulder while putting my hand on his neck and looking over my shoulder at Matteo. "I like how he is sleeping there right now. It's going to be much easier in the morning, especially when we get back to work." Matt nodded as he moved to rub my back and just held me close. "Can we just lay here in silence for a while?"

I looked at him concerned. "You okay Matt?" He nodded and just continued to rub my back. "Everything is perfect." Smiled and understood now why he wanted to lay here in silence, he didn't want to wake Matteo up since he was sleeping in and everything felt perfect right now. I decided then to move my arms around Matt's waist and just nuzzled my head in his neck.

Matt then started to rub my arm, smiling the entire time as we held each other close...really hoping that Matteo wouldn't make up anytime soon. And luckily he didn't because I ended up dozing off in Matt's arms once again.