Can We Stop Talking about It?

Gabby's POV: When Matt brought up the pregnancy we just terminated again, I decided to ask him if we can stop talking about it. I needed it for my health. Matt just looked at me. "Gabby, you sure that's what you want? You said you wanted me to be there for you. I am not going to push but...we both know you clam up when you get emotional. Remember when we lost Shay?"

I looked at him and nodded. "I was a wreck." Matt sighed before walking around the counter and wrapping his arms around me. I turned on the chair to face him. "Gabby, we will stop talking about it. But, you can't hold it in. I want what's best for you. And right now, I think that's just resting and talking." He then grabbed my neck and kissed my forehead softly.

"Gabby, I am scared. I am scared of what this is going to do to your mental health." He then pushed my head up and looked at me. "I am already seeing things I don't want to see. Gabby, we've already been through this once. And you remember what that did to us. Sure, we stayed together but...I strained our relationship. We can't let that happen this time."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about my first pregnancy. We had a hard time dealing with it. That's when I realized that Matt probably already knew what I was going to go through. He already knew what I was going to be like. That's why he's not scared. He knows what I'm going to say (hopefully), and how to support me.

I then sighed. "I guess I was just scared of history repeating itself. Last time we suffered something like this, we barely made it through it Matt. I am just scared because this time we have Matteo. We have a lot more on the line." Matt nodded. "And that's why we need to talk. Maybe not tonight but, another night. Tomorrow though, let's take a walk together. I can call Antonio and say we need a couple nights. That and we really should consider putting him on formula. I think it's time."

I sighed. "Not yet, he's only 2 months. I'll make more bottles and we can drop them off at his place tomorrow morning before we go to the gym together?" Matt smiled when I said that. "Sounds like a date. Breakfast first?" I nodded and agreed before letting him go. Matt then went back to eating his Pizza so that we could relax together on the couch that night.