Chapter 537

Natalie's POV: As I watched Matt and Gabby come back into the room, you could visibly see that there was a change in their mood. I hoped that this meant that they were okay with continuing with the pregnancy. However, I couldn't tell them what to do. This was their life. Once they came back in, I smiled at them. "So, what are we doing?"

Gabby looked at me and sighed. "Please lord don't punish me for this but...after careful consideration, me and Matt have decided my life is more important than a baby." I was shocked when she said that but understood. Will looked at me and understood as well because he knew how much it killed them. "Okay then, so...what are we talking?" 

Gabby looked at me. "What's the process to loose the pregnancy? Is surgery the only option or is there a way to do it at home?" I looked at them and then nodded. "I can give you a prescription for a medical abortion by medication. One pill today and then another in 2 days." Gabby nodded and looked at Matt. "Last chance to say no."

Matt nodded and then rubbed her hand. "I love you." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Can you get me the prescription? I'll take the pill here before I go and then I will make sure to take the next one in a couple days. I just hope Antonio understands when we tell him when we get home." Matt nodded and then smiled at her. "He will, you are saving your life Gabby."

I smiled at them and looked at Will. "Will, can you go over the regiment with them? I am going to go get the prescription for them in the locked cabinet." Will nodded and then started to talk to them. Meanwhile, I left to go out and grab the prescription for them.