Chapter 529

Matt's POV: After walking out to the living room, I smiled and decided to grab Matteo. I then picked him up from the crib and smiled while kissing his cheek. "Somebody's going to be a big brother." Antonio then smiled at me and chuckled. "Good luck, that means you're going to have 2 kids within a year of each other." That scared the crap out of me.

"God, that's scary." Antonio then looked at me. "Listen, I need to talk to you." I nodded and walked over, carrying Matteo with me. Antonio then looked at me. "Listen, I want you to promise me something." I nodded, hearing him out. "I want you to be objective. I get Gabby is going to want this. But, we both have to agree....regardless of religion, Gabby comes first."

I nodded, completely agreeing with him. "Trust me Antonio, nobody wants to have to make that decision. However, I will always choose to save Gabby. During our first pregnancy, I literally told Will to save my girl. There is always other ways to have kids. However, there is only one Gabby." Antonio smiled when I said that before shaking my hand. "Well, looks like you're in this for good." I then chuckled before smiling when I heard Gabby come out.

"Okay, so we need to eat because me and Matteo both have appointments with Natalie in an hour. Matteo needs his 2 month checkup." I turned to look at her and then nodded. "Luckily, breakfast is ready." Me and Gabby both nodded before moving to sit down at the table with Matteo in her lap, ready to take on this pregnancy together.