Chapter 611

Meanwhile, at the Manning-Halstead Residence:

Natalie's POV: As I finished putting Owen to bed, I saw Will sitting in bed watching TV. I then went to check my phone since I saw it flashing. "Crap, I knew I forgot to ask you something." Will then turned his head and looked at me. "What's up Nat?" I sighed and looked at him before getting in bed. "Matt and Gabby have shift tomorrow at 9. They asked if we could watch Matteo for the day?" Will nodded. "That'd be fun. But, aren't we doing wedding planning?"

I smiled when he said that, knowing that meant that we were truly back on track to getting married again. "We pretty much already planned the entire wedding. But, we just need to figure out the new date. And this time, we need to make sure you're not in an undercover operation." Will nodded and agreed. "I already told my brother not to try and get me to do one until we're married! Trust me, I almost lost you once...then that stupid Phillip came around."

I groaned when Will mentioned him. "Don't remind me. I am still shocked he was able to kept the baby. I testified against him for a reason. He is such an unfit father. Honestly, I don't even consider him my ex. He was a jackass." Will nodded and then smiled. "Just to let you know, the Hospital didn't buy it for a second. I mean, his wife died a couple weeks before that. He shouldn't have the baby. He should be in a psych ward somewhere."

I nodded and agreed. "If he ever comes back, I am going to try and find a single hint of abuse on his daughter." Will sighed and shook his head. "He's banned from the hospital. Please Natalie, I get you want to help his daughter but...for your own wellbeing, stay away from him. He's toxic." I agreed and went to grab his hand, rubbing it when I heard Owen's music. I then looked at Will. "Text Matt and Gabby we'll do it. I have to go take care of him. Didn't you take it away?"

Will nodded. "I thought I did. Now, you want to go there? Might be easier with all his stuff." I nodded and smiled before going to grab my robe so that I could tuck Owen back in."