Chapter 614

Matt's POV: Once I finished in the washroom, I came back out to see that Gabby just put Matteo in his crib. She decided to use the crib closer to the window for some reason however. "Decided to use that crib tonight?" She turned to look at me and sighed. "I want to have him be a bit further because he doesn't need to hear us talking." I nodded and agreed as I walked over to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I sighed while kissing her head.

"I'm sorry about the yelling. It's just, not an easy topic." Gabby turned to look at me and rubbed my back. "Matt, talk to me. Tell me what your dad did to you." I sighed and nodded before walking over to bed, needing to get comfortable before I told her. Gabby just looked at me when I laid down. "Matt, talk to me." I nodded. "I just want to lay down as we talk to this. It's painful and not something many people know."

Gabby nodded and walked over to me, joining me in bed to give me comfort. I smiled when she slipped close to me before wrapping my arms around her. I then moved to kiss her forehead as I held her close. "You remember how my mom went to jail for killing my dad?" I then went to grab Gabby's hand and intertwined our fingers. Gabby then looked up and started to remember. "Oh god, I remember now. Matt..."

I nodded and then went to tug her against my chest more. She just held me in her arms and rubbed her back. "He physically and sexually assaulted me. Same to my mom." Gabby nodded and then moved her hand to my neck. "Matt, I am so sorry I am making you say this again. Please, stop if it hurts too much." I nodded and looked down at her. 

I sighed. "I just want to tell you this first. I promise that I will never do that to Matteo." Gabby stared at me and nodded. "Matt, you are the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful and careful man I know. I know that you would never do that to our son. You love us both too much." She then moved to kiss me softly while rubbing my chest. "I love you."

I smiled as I looked at her. "I love you too." Gabby smiled when I said that before rolling over in my arms and reaching for her iPad on her side table. "Hey, where are you going?" Gabby rolled back over once she grabbed her iPad. "Sit up, I want to watch TV instead of this." I nodded and agreed, moving to sit up against my pillows."

Gabby then did the same and moved to sit in my lap. I smiled when she slipped her legs in between mine and leaned back against my chest. Wrapping my arm around her as she nuzzled up to me, we looked at the recordings we have on the iPad TV App before choosing some reruns of House MD. "You know, I always liked Dr. Robert Chase, he's cute." 

Matt chuckled. "You know, I've actually been told that I look like the guy who plays him." Gabby looked up at me and then shook her head. I smiled. "Look him up, the actor's name is Jesse Spencer." Gabby decided to hear me out and went to look for an updated picture of the actor.