Chapter 624

Erin's POV: After hearing my FIANCE get jealous over me and Severide, I stormed off and walked over to Hank. I wanted to have someone on my side and I always knew that Hank would have it. "God, Jay is driving me crazy already today." Hank looked at me and sighed. "Do I need to have a talk with him?" I sighed. "He's just jealous over me and Severide's FRIENDSHIP." I said, emphasizing the word 'friendship' as Jay walked up to us.

"Sorry Erin. Plus, he's dating someone and having a kid." I nodded and smiled. "Exactly. He's dating Stella. But, wait...he's expecting a kid?" Jay nodded and then looked at Hank. "I'm on business aren't I?" He gave him the side eye. "What do you think Detective?" Jay gulped and looked at Hank. "I'm gonna go see if they got the guy out of the water yet." He just walked away, still scared of Hank. I then turn to look at him. "Calm it Hank or we're going to Vegas."

He just turned to look at me. "Fine." I nodded when I saw Gabby get the victim in. "You wanted me to go with the victim right?" Hank turned to look at me. "Get Halstead and get in with Matt." I looked around for Jay. "Jay!" He turned to look at me. "Ambulance to Med, now. Victim!" He nodded and ran. Matt was about to close the door when we stopped him. "Matt, we're going to have to ride with you. Well, I am. Jay, you want to drive the pickup to the hospital?"

I dangled the keys in front of him and he just snatched them from me. "Yes, please. Sorry hon. You need to let me drive the pickup more. It's a...." I just stared at him. "Watch the next words out of your mouth Jay! We have the weekend off...." He knew what I meant and then walked away, shutting up because he wants sex. I then got in with Gabby and smiled. She looked at me and smiled. "Buckle up and let's go Matt!" Matt closed the door and then went to get in the driver's seat to drive us to med.