Chapter 523

20 Minutes Later when Matt is back at Home:

Gabby's POV: As I stood in the living room, I was currently staring outside...just thinking about my life and what I am going to do. What if I'm pregnant? Will we keep the baby or will we save my life? Will I go against my Christian morals and get an abortion? What is more important to me, risking my life to give Matt another baby or my Christian morals?

That's when I heard the door open. I turned around, thinking I was just going to see Matt when I saw Antonio walk in as well. "Antonio?" Antonio looked at me and then sighed. "I ran into Matt at the drug store. Had to get Sylvie some female stuff." I nodded and chuckled. "God, you must've hated that." Matt then looked at me and walked over with a bag. "Here, I got a few."

I nodded and then felt him wrap his arms around me as I grabbed his neck. "Matt, I want you to know....I am having a hard time with this. I know you are going to tell me to get an abortion if it's positive but...my values are really important to me." Matt nodded and kissed my forehead. He then whispered to me. "Gabby, if you're pregnant....I'll do what you want."

I sighed and then looked at my brother. "Antonio, I need to know...if I am pregnant. Are you going to support us or am I going to have to do this with Matt?" I hoped he said he would support us. I needed him. He was the only family I had left. I waited for his answer while holding my breath in. I needed to know before I took the test, is he on my side?