Chapter 561

Cruz's POV: When Matt asked me what's not a secret, I was a little scared to say. "You know what, it's not the time or place to say anything about this." Gabby then glared at me and spoke to me in spanish. "Escúpelo o llamaré a Chloe" (Spill it or I'll call Chloe). Once I heard her say that if I don't say anything, she'll call my wife, I knew she meant business.

I then sighed and looked at her. "We are trying to start a family." Gabby looked at me. I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad. That was until I saw her reaction. "Cruz, that's amazing! Trust me, you are going to love having a kid!" That's when I let out a deep sigh of relief. "Thank god you said that, I was so scared to say anything after..."

I just shut up before saying anything else. That's when Matt spoke up. "Okay, listen guys. I want to let you all know that...regardless of what happened to us. It's okay for you to be happy if you're expecting a kid. Trust me, it's not the first time we've had to go through it. Heck, it's not the first time in our family."

Gabby nodded and grabbed Matt's hand. "Let me remind you that Sylvie is pregnant too. So guys, please." I then looked at Matt. "Did you ever tell them about why..." Matt shook his head. "I never brought it up because you left. I didn't think it was relevant." We could all sense that there was something wrong.

However, nobody wanted to say anything. Well, except Hermann. "Okay, I know everybody is asking this so...as Gabby's friend, I am going to do it for the group. Gabby and Matt, can you please explain to us what's up! We keep hearing oh, there's this problem and that. You know what, we get you're married and stuff but...we're your family and we've been through all of your drama together. So, just tell us and let us be there for you!"

Gabby nodded and then looked at Matt. "You want me to tell them?"