Chapter 610

An Hour Later - Matt's POV: After eating the burgers that night, Severide decided to stay longer and relax with us in the living room. We were now all back sitting together in the living room. Gabby was in my lap, all cuddled up to me under the blanket while Matteo was in Severide's lap. Severide laughed as he took a sip of his beer when I did the same.

Gabby then grabbed my bottle and went to take a sip. "Hey, you're breastfeeding." I stopped her by grabbing the bottle. She looked at me. "I have a couple bottles done. I am good for at least 48 hours before I have to pump again." I nodded. "Good, that means I can feed him now." Gabby nodded and then grabbed my beer. "Now, let me have my first drink in over a year." 

Severide chuckled. "Somebody missed alcohol?" I looked at Gabby. "We had it one night on our honeymoon. But, that's probably all she's had." Gabby shook her head." I ended up just having sparkling water remember? I was breastfeeding still." I nodded, remembering. Gabby then took another drink of beer before laying her head down. I then looked at Matteo.

He was currently playing with Severide's keys. "Hey Severide, Matteo has your keys." Severide nodded as he looked at Matteo. "I know, I gave them to him. You guys need more toys for him." I nodded and agreed before going to kiss Gabby's head. "Eventually." She nodded and smiled. "Listen, if you guys want time alone...I understand. I've been here for a couple hours."

I sighed and nodded. "Probably a good idea. Didn't we say we needed to give Matteo a bath tonight?" Gabby groaned, starting to get tired. "We'll do it in the morning." I just looked at her. "Before shift?" Gabby sighed. "Or, I'll get Natalie to do it." I was confused. "Natalie? She's with Matteo tomorrow?" Gabby went to grab her phone. "Let me double check."