Antonio

Matt's POV: Once I am at the local drug store, I walk in with the intent on buying a pregnancy test. Making my way down the aisle towards the women's products...I am glad that there aren't many people here at the moment. However, the one person I feared running into while I was here just so happened to be here in the aisle I need.

Walking up to him, I smile at him. "What Sylvie need this morning?" Antonio jumped and turned to look at me. "Oh just women's products for pregnancy." I nodded and then bit my lip. "Of course." I then walked past him. "I could ask you the same thing." I thought about lying to him but, I couldn't. He's Gabby's brother. I then tired to hide it.

Grabbed a quick pregnancy test as I walked by, I hoped he didn't see it as I held it behind me. Unfortunately, he did. "Matt! What the fuck man!" I turned to look at him and then sighed. "You really think I want this?" Antonio then stared at me. "You always wanted kids." I teared up. "At what cost, my marriage? My son's mother?" 

Antonio then realized that I didn't want this either. "I thought she was on the pill." Antonio sighed and nodded. "You are lucky I am in no place to judge. I thought Sylvie was on the pill too." I nodded and then looked at him. "If you think this is bad, think about the conversation I am going to have to have with her if it's positive."

Antonio then thought about it. "Oh god, Gabby would never have an abortion." I nodded. "That's why I'm scared. Antonio, if she goes ahead with this...you need to support us. I can't have her stressed, I need you on our side. I'm freaking out man! Matteo is 2 months old! What memories will he have of Gabby if this goes bad?"