Chapter 636

Gabby's POV: After driving back to the firehouse, I sighed as I sat in the front seat next to Matt. Matt looked at me and grabbed my hand, smiling. "You need to rest for a bit?" I nodded. "I am not going to jinx it." He smiled and nodded. "Remember when we first started dating?" I nodded and smiled at the thought. "Yes." I then got out and smiled, wanting to join him in the back.

Matt smirked as he snuck out of the driver's side and then into the back of the ambulance. Moving to lay down on the bed, I smiled as I walked in and closed the doors. Looking at him as he sat there, I went to undo my jacket before getting on his lap. "No baby to disturb us here." He nodded and smirked as he grabbed my jacket, tugging me close for a kiss.

I then moved my hands to his neck and kissed him slowly as we took a break. Matt wanted to go further but I pushed him down. "Not here. Sorry, I'm not doing in the back of an ambulance with my husband. Sure, with my boyfriend it was okay but not when we're married." He nodded and understood. "Listen, let's just go rest. We can hold each other in one of the beds."

I nodded and agreed. "Think Hermann wants his office?" Matt looked at me. "Gabby, we aren't using it. I know it was our spot but, that's his office. I need to respect he is an officer now." I agreed and then smiled. "Then let's just relax on the cots." Matt nodded and agreed. We then went and got out of the back of the ambulance so that we could rest on one of the beds.