Chapter 633

Trudy's POV: As I walk into the firehouse, I walk in to see Randy eating a lot of carbs. I then give him my signature cold face before walking over to Gabby. "Gabby, I don't know where Antonio lives anymore so...I decided to bring this to you." Gabby went and grabbed it, seeing it was his stuff. She then sighed. "Trudy, can I give you his address? I am here until tomorrow morning."

I nodded and agreed. "Sure, that's why I'm here actually. I know how shifts work. And since you, Matt and Randy have the same shifts...I was hoping to get his address." I went and gave her my pad of paper. "Randy, back room please?" Randy nodded and then got up, knowing I was mad. I walked behind him to give him a talking to.

Once we were alone, he looked at me. "Trudy...." I just glared at him. "You know that my father almost died of a heart attack. You are in the same shape as him and have similar heart conditions. Now, am I going to be the one to start shopping all the time so you don't get any treats or are you going to start eating healthy?" Mouch sighed and nodded.

He then stepped close to me and kissed me. "I'm trying. Maybe in the new year?" I sighed and nodded. "Fine, but January 1st...you're going healthy. Until then, we can enjoy." He nodded and smiled, liking that idea. "Perfect. Now, let's get you on your way. Antonio might need his stuff." I nodded and then walked out with him before looking at Gabby.

Gabby then gave me my notepad back and smiled. "Tell him I said hi." I smiled and nodded before waving to everybody and leaving.