Chapter 497

Meanwhile, at the Halstead-Lindsay Residence:

Jay's POV: As me and Erin laid down in bed this morning, I smiled because we still had a few more minutes before we had to wake up. I was currently in the midst of kissing her slowly while she rubbed my face. Meanwhile, I was running my hand up her pregnant naked body since we had some fun last night to celebrate our engagement. Unfortunately, our kiss was disturbed when I got a call on my cell phone.

Erin broke the kiss and sighed as she looked at me. "Who is it?" I rolled over and looked at the phone. "It's Antonio. Probably about Matt." Erin nodded and then rubbed my back as I went to answer. "Hey Antonio, what's up?" Antonio then responded. "Listen, Matt and Gabby are getting released today. I know you are on the investigation." I sighed, knowing he wanted to help. "Antonio, you can't help...family."

Antonio chuckled. "Look at you sticking with the rules. I understand. I was calling to ask if you could question them at their place instead. I am currently with them at the hospital and Matt's getting released today. Might be easier on them to question them at home. Matteo is going to be asleep in his crib. He didn't sleep well last night." I thought about and agreed. "Sure thing, we can go to their place around lunch. Talk later." Antonio chuckled again. "Thanks."

I then hung up and got back in bed with Erin. She then looked at me. "What was that about?" I smiled at her. "We have a bit more time. We are going to meet with them at noon at their place. They want to go home first before we talk to them." Erin nodded and smiled. "We need to head into the district still for 8. Let's shower together, grab some coffee then go. We'll grab something on the way." Erin then got up out of bed and walked away to the washroom naked.

I groaned when she did that. "Fuck you're so sexy." I then got up too and ran after her, ready to get in the shower with my gorgeous fiancé.