Chapter 619

30 Minutes Later - Parking Lot

Matt's POV: As me and Gabby get ready to leave for the firehouse, I am currently in the midst of putting Matteo's car seat in Will and Natalie's car. Leaning into the back seat, I move to attach it before locking it in tight. And by tight, I mean almost ripping the string off. "Okay Matt, too tight. Don't wreck my car." I sighed when I saw Will walk over. "Sorry, just being over cautious."

He nodded before smiling at me. That's when I saw Gabby walk over with the stroller and everything Matteo needs. "Okay, how about you show Will the stroller?" Natalie then spoke up. "Actually, I had the same one for Owen. We got it." I nodded and smiled. "Perfect. You guys giving Owen's old stroller to Jay?" Natalie sighed. "I got rid of it a while back."

I nodded. "Well, you didn't know you would be with Will when Erin got pregnant with Jay's kid. By the way, they still celebrating their engagement?" Will chuckled. "Almost walked in on them when they were babysitting Owen a couple nights ago." Natalie turned to look at him. "You what now? Oh, we are so stopping by the district! Sorry but, I told your brother no sex!"

Gabby then chuckled as she went to grab my hand. "I already said bye to him inside." I nodded and then walked over to Matteo. "Have a good day bud, have fun with Will and Natalie. See you at supper time." I kissed his forehead and smiled. "You guys, I don't expect any calls from you. Please, only call if it's an emergency. Other than that, text!" Will nodded. "We understand."

I then smiled at Gabby. "Let's get going before we're late. See you tomorrow at your place guys!" We then walked over to our car and smiled as we prepared to go to the firehouse for shift.