Chapter 535

Gabby's POV: After running out of the room, I made my way to the hallway just outside the emergency department. It was getting intense in there and I got scared. I mean, what am I thinking even trying this. Yes, would I love to be able to carry this baby to term...of course. However, I can't do this. I can't loose my life or Matt's. Yes, I want this baby so bad. But, I can't do this. Just thinking about all these questions are making me feel bad. 

The biggest question I have is, am I going to die? I had that question last time and it was horrible. Yes, this time I have Matt but...as much as I want to do this for him, I can't. Just having these flashbacks and getting these questions reassures me that I can't do this. I just can't. Sure, it's against my religion but I don't care. If I have to choose between living 9 months in fear of my baby and living years with Matt without any problems, I take years.

I just hope he doesn't hate me for what I am about to ask him to let me do. That's when I heard him walk over to me. "Gabby?" I turned to look at him and then sighed. "Come here, I need to talk to you." Matt walked over, looking really worried. He moved to stand in front of me before wrapping his arms around me. I then moved to rub his back as I held him close. "Matt, listen...I need to ask you something but first...I need you to promise me you won't hate me."

Matt just stared at me. "Gabby, I could never hate you." I sighed and then rubbed his arms before kissing him softly. "Matt, listen...I really want to do this for you. I want to have another baby but, I just can't. Please don't be mad at me."