You Want to take me to a Blackhawks Game?

Gabby's POV: When Matt said that he wanted to take me to a Blackhawks game, I was actually kinda shocked. He never asked me to go before and I never expected him to because of that. I smiled at Matt when he said that though because I would like it too. "It'd be fun. Something different than any other of our date nights." Matt smiled and agreed.

Severide chuckled and nodded. "Plus, that way you would get all of your favorite things involved in a date. Your Hawks, your girl and your beer." Matt looked at him and chuckled. "Actually, you got the order wrong. It's my girl, my Hawks and my beer." I smiled when he said that and then leaned my head on his shoulder. Severide then looked at Matteo and smiled.

Matteo was starting to doze off again in Severide's arms. "You staying a while Severide?" Severide turned to look at me with a puzzled look on his face. "Why?" I smiled at him. "Make a choice because if not, the choice is going to be made for you by our son." Matt noticed he was falling asleep too and smiled. Severide then got up and walked over to the crib next to us.

"There you go buddy, how about you sleep there instead of in my arms." I watched as Severide put him in his crib and smiled. "God, you are going to be such a great dad." Severide sighed as he went to go back to his seat. He then looked at us again. "About that, Matt...another opinion I need. What would you recommend I do when it comes to squad and having a kid?"

Matt turned to look at me and then sighed. "Honestly, the choice was made for me so...I never made the choice. But, had I...I wouldn't have changed a thing. And, I can't tell you what to do before I know whether you are staying in Chicago or if you are moving with your new family to Wisconsin. But, in the end...it's your choice. Also, I just wanted to let you know one more thing."

Severide looked at him puzzled. "What's that?" Matt smiled. "You've just become a new member of our babysitting rotation." I turned to look up at him and nodded. However, Severide didn't understand. "Why am I a new part of your babysitting rotation? And who else is on it?"