I Can't Do It

Matt's POV: When I heard that Gabby can't do it, I was shocked. This was coming from the bravest woman I knew, the love of my life. I thought we could do this together but now...all of the joy of being pregnant again has just left her body and has been replaced with fear. As I went to grab her neck, all I could see was her needing my support.

"Matt, I can't do it. Please don't be mad at me." I moved to hold her close and then kissed her softly. "I could never be mad at you for choosing our family. Gabby, I love you. Not because you gave me Matteo, not because you made me a dad...but because of who you are. Gabby, I want you to be my wife. That's all that matters to me."

Gabby nods and smiles before kissing me softly. "Promise you won't hold this against me?" I nodded and then smiled. "Just don't expect me to stop making love to you." Gabby smiled and laughed a bit. "I might go back on the pill then. This can't happen again. Either that or you need to get a Vasectomy like Hermann did."

I was shocked when she said that before nodding. "If it allows me to keep making love to you and keeps you out of harms way when it comes to babies, then I am all for it." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Then let's go talk to Will and Natalie and schedule my abortion. Last change to say no." I nodded and smiled. "Might as well schedule my vasectomy too."

We both nodded and smiled at each other. I then grabbed her hand and led her back to the office so that we could tell Will and Natalie our decision.