Chapter 575

Gabby's POV: Once I got Matteo ready for his bath, I was about to go and grab a towel from the washroom when Matt brought one in. "I didn't know if you had a towel for him or if you were just going to bring him in naked." I chuckled when I turned to look at him. "That's a cute towel." Matt nodded and smiled before giving it to me. "You want to do it? It's pretty cramped in there."

I looked at him, shaking my head and then went to put Matteo in his towel before picking him up. "You go give him a bath. I am going to pump some milk and make bottles for tonight." Matt nodded and smiled before looking at Matteo. "Can you also pick out his new PJ? I had the diaper." I nodded and agreed before letting him go. He then walked away to the bathroom.

While Matt was gone, I moved to take off my shirt before putting it in the laundry. There was drool on it and I was sweaty. I then decided to check the thermostat and say it was 86 in here. "Matt, is there a reason it's 86 in here?" I walked over to the bathroom asking him that. He turned to look at me and didn't really know. "Not that I know of."

I sighed. "I am going to turn it down. I'm sweating." I walked over to the thermostat we had in our apartment and turned the heat down. Hopefully that would work. But for now, I was going to grab one of Matt's sweaters on. Even though it's really hot, they're really cozy. Walking into the bedroom, I made my way to the closet and grabbed my favorite. 

It was the one I specifically bought for him because I liked it. That's mostly why I buy him clothes. If I like them, he can wear them before I wear them too. Once I put the sweater on, I put some sweat pants on before going to grab my pump. I sighed, undoing the sweater again before hooking myself up to start pumping while Matteo was in the bath.